Ar on Astakos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: CapalotBlickyy, Blicky Murdason
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Astakos, Josh Duhamell
His/Her SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198036077443
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was walking inside an Apartment Building than he gun pointed me telling me to leave. Than forcefully mugging me out of my currently equipped weapon while I'm on the street in public view breaking 5.1, And 2.5 because they shot my lights in my base without any shots being fired upon them during their raid. I believe it was done to try to attempt to get under my skin.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
I didnt mug him .we were raiding his appartments told him to leave and put hands up ,he dropped his gun, he was a danger for me and my friend raiding that appartment .He could just shoot us so in the right to preserve our lifes i told him hands up . i didnt shoot any of ur lights btw i shoot only in the air to make u go away

Reaction score
Accepted.

@Sir Riley should not have picked up the gun as that made it a mugging, him gunpointing you to drop the weapon is totally fine as that is within his rights to do so while raiding. but picking up the weapon makes it a mugging which is against rule 5.1 since it happened in a public setting. I do however understand his reasoning.

as far as shooting the spotlights, during a raid players are allowed to shoot spotlights if it gives them an advantage to see into the room.

@Sir Riley will be spoken to about his actions

Status
Not open for further replies.