Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Emiliano Ross
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Player's Steam Name: Auto Turret #RustClash
Player's Roleplay Name: Rob Robster
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:228683953

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - potential meta of messages in chat to prep/look for raider

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Rob Robster what prompted you to open the door, run from it and hover over your gun might I ask?
I saw him run away when I opened the door, and I figured we was getting raided cause only 2 people have my keys and none wear orange, so I pulled out my gun and got him, and hovering over the gun I do that very often when doing things to be able to pull it out if I want to.

Reaction score
I saw him run away when I opened the door, and I figured we was getting raided cause only 2 people have my keys and none wear orange, so I pulled out my gun and got him, and hovering over the gun I do that very often when doing things to be able to pull it out if I want to.
you didnt just "hover over it" - you had your gun entirely pulled out before you went into the shop as shown in my video

xfi8CTY.png

strange how you perfectly cut this out of your clip

Reaction score
you didnt just "hover over it" - you had your gun entirely pulled out before you went into the shop as shown in my video

xfi8CTY.png

Why are you so pressed, I had pulled it to check it out then put it away to unlock the door, can't really unlock a door with a gun out, unless you want me to shoot the lock off
strange how you perfectly cut this out of your clip

Reaction score
I cannot find the requested video, the demos I have are from only a few days old, if you want too, you can ask Simon bendetti as he was their too
steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\phdemos

Reaction score
I cannot find the requested video, the demos I have are from only a few days old, if you want too, you can ask Simon bendetti as he was their too
Your demos autodelete after 21 days. Look under
Steam > Steamapps > Common > Garrys Mod > garrysmod > Data >phdemos

Status
Not open for further replies.