Action Request (Baba)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Ligma
Your Roleplay Name: John Ojeda
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78982092

Player's Steam Name: Baba
Player's Roleplay Name: Baba Won
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124402073

Why should this player be punished?: We were just sitting outside of our home and he pulled up to suburbs house 8 (my home) randomly, we suspected they might maybe raid us as we have been raided multiple times, I took out a weapon as a precaution and put it away then he drove off and after 10 seconds he came back hopped out of his vehicle and walked up to me and shot me without saying anything at all, My friend told me that he proceeded to try and mug him but as I got RDM'd he had pulled out a weapon as because this was not roleplay. Any normal person would be suspicious after 2 cars pull up to their home. I told him why but apparently this was a justified kill thats what he said because I aimed a gun at him for 0.5 seconds.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d13373UBOUUd?invite=cr-MSw0aFYsMTkwMDgxMjYwLA

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity
When participating in raids, players carrying visible weaponry whilst entering, exiting or inside of the property that is being raided are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction.

He saw you were armed when you pulled your gun and you were a big enough threat.

Reaction score
2.5 Excessive Negativity
When participating in raids, players carrying visible weaponry whilst entering, exiting or inside of the property that is being raided are considered to be significant enough threats to be killed justifiably without prior verbal commands or interaction.

He saw you were armed when you pulled your gun and you were a big enough threat.
It's not a raid.

Edit: Oh so your trying to tell me that anyone carrying a gun you can just go up to them and shoot them for absolutely no reason just because they have a gun out.

Reaction score
Honestly, im thinking about leaving this community after excessive amounts of toxicity that is applied to us as new players.

This is only an opinion.

With best regards,

A1L

Reaction score
Honestly, im thinking about leaving this community after excessive amounts of toxicity that is applied to us as new players.

This is only an opinion.

With best regards,

When was your opinion asked for in this action request?

With best regards,

Reaction score
Im involved with @Ligma

I was next to him watching the whole thing happening, thinking its RDM.

Which to me it was RDM.

With best regards,

Reaction score

You had pulled out your gun, actively aiming down on the player in the yellow mini passing by. By doing so you are actively displaying a form of physicall threath towards the player in which he is allowed to kill you for.

Reviewed with @Draxen & @3izu