Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Draftking
Your Roleplay Name: Mitch Johnsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78850148

Player's Steam Name: Birksy
Player's Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:68130601
Player's Roleplay Name:

Why should this player be punished?: They were going to jailbreak someone who i was trying to indentify if he was a suspect or not. They came to the PD and started shooting whilst putting me under GP they told me to get out of the car so i did i even said that i was cooperating and they instantly shoot me.
Besides Bojing someone else was involved whos name i do not know.

EDIT:

Log from Pug:
Draftking Mitch Johnsen STEAM_0:0:78850148 Player was killed by Citizen Birksy (Sako M92S) Mar 4, 2021 2:12:04 PM

You have already made an AR so i will let the handling staff member deal with that.
Pug 15:22
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/45587159/d1337HN0zCFD

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kai called a KOS as he shot cops at regals, and was being arrested for thatt

Reaction score
Yeah I was involved in this situation and I knew that the medic was aware I was shooting cops and both killed cops, I then got chased by the cop so went into org ts and explained to them that I was caught and I would be 10 toes due to previous incidents.

Reaction score
I wasnt staying in the car just to record it. If i got out of the car i would instantly die since i would have to seek shelter elswhere. I knew you were going to come up to my car to get him out so the safest thing for me to do was wait for you guys to GP me and give me an order which you did.

You GP me and tell me to get out and then shoot me which you werent supposed to do since i was following your orders and even saying i was cooperating.

Reaction score
They might have had a reason to JB but not to shoot me since i was actually cooperating with them.

Reaction score

Its not actually against the rules to gunpoint someone out of a car and shoot them if your intentions are to kill said user, since the gameplay mechanics as is don't allow you to damage a driver of a car without using 3x the ammo you would if they were actually out of the car. Its annoying to experience but you could have avoided this situation entirely by getting out the moment you heard the shots and therefor could have given yourself a real fighting chance.

As for the reason for the jailbreak, I can see that the person you were arrested had in fact shot at officers, including yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.