Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Player's Steam Name: Birksy
Player's Roleplay Name: Lexi Lopez
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68130601

Why should this player be punished?: Player broke 3.4 by ignoring orders to put their hands up under direct gunpoint in the stairwell of projex, player then proceeded to raid me and my buddy causing us to lose our weapons and our drugs. You can clearly see in the demo the icon that appears when you are speaking when I am telling him to put his hands up.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/ysmiwn

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I heard someone coming into the stairwell and I was suspicious that it might be a raider, so I decided to go outside and see if I can catch the raider off-guard to avoid getting into a gunfight and possibly dying, I did catch the raider off-guard and my tactic worked, the only problem was that the raider broke 3.4 and ran away under direct gunpoint.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
When met with a shotgun to your face and commands to put your hands up, most people would obey the commands in order not to die, you did not as you broke 3.4, I am unsure what you find strange about that

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
How is that a headglitch? I've been using that cinderblock stack setup since 2013

Reaction score
So you were going to take him inside your apartment and take his gun correct?

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@BigBenji No, at the time I was going to hold him up and call the police on him, I've since spoken to various admins about doing that and I've learnt that gunpointing in the stairwell like that before they try to raid, even if they have a gun on their back would be quite strange and doesn't quite work according to the rules, so I will not be doing this in the future.

Reaction score

Neither of you behaved as you should when dealing with this situation.

@Birksy Try to follow gunpoint next time albeit this gunpoint was vague, but it still put your life at risk.
@The Holgh you shouldn't be gunpointing people for simply entering the slums staircase as you have no idea if they're on their way to a property said user owns. In the event that the person is just going to their property, You would be the one receiving a criminal charge for doing this. Also, don't use that barricade layout as pointed out by @Birksy please.

@blobvis 2.0; @curak; @THE SPOOK

Status
Not open for further replies.