Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: monk
Your Roleplay Name: William Benson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039

Player's Steam Name: Borat
Player's Roleplay Name: Bob Boogly
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180694545

Why should this player be punished?: 2.5, After we killed one of their mates, they decided to throw a molotov into our base. Burning lots of props and their guns later on after they died. Also burned our chemical tables and planters. If I'm not mistaken the fire also spread to other apartments burning their props as well.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1qvMVn6p-s-dPO/d1337xD4nY9X?invite=cr-MSxXUWksMTIwMTI5MjUs

Deleted member 4084

@KyZac21 in the meantime, whilst I'm awaiting a response--please provide a list of items you had lost (excluding guns and drugs--drug planters can be included) so I can look into this for you and see whether a refund request may be required.

I can not guarantee that they will be refunded at this time, but please do provide the list.
A date and time (GMT+0) would be appreciated too.

Reaction score
Hello, @Haris

Date and Time: 8/24/23, 3:34 AM (GMT+0)

I didn't lose much as most of the defenses weren't mine but would hope to be refunded to their respective owners using the logs.
This is what I believe was lost, to my knowledge everything in the base was burned.

x12 Thin Concrete Barriers
x5 Bookshelves
x3 Short Chain Link Fences
x1 Chain Link Fence
x2 Spotlights
x2 Chemical Tables
x4 Cookers
x4 Propane Tank
x4 Pyrex Dishes
x1 Workbench
x4 Basic Planters
x1 Small Metal Detector
x1 Television

Deleted member 4084

Reviewed with @flugs
@Bob Boogly whilst you might enjoy molotovs, I can see you use them in public places continuously. If there is another incident of this, expect harsher punishments. Nevertheless, your current ban will be extended to three weeks (2 weeks for this ban) for the following reason:
2.5 - User used a molotov in a raid, severely affecting other players without valid justification // Banned for Haris - Accepted Action Request

KyZac, make one Refund Request for the items in these screenshots (minus the guns) and then just distribute them yourself as three-five RRs is quite lengthy, I trust you would distribute.
1HHqiZ8.png

Z6EBryT.png

Status
Not open for further replies.