Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: monk
Your Roleplay Name: William Benson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:178078039

Player's Steam Name: Vaginal discharge
Player's Roleplay Name: John Lick
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:191272381

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4, 2.5, negligently threw a grenade at multiple bystanders in an attempt to possibly save his friend in the vehicle who was being arrested for Possession of Explosives (car bomb). He also threw it in front of an officer's eyeshot. In the end he killed the mayor (government official), a random bystander and himself. Happened on 4/27.
Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yo I never got a notification for this someone just let me know, but this was an accident. It was my first time using the impact grenade and I was trying to save my buddy in the car, I aimed to low and hit the homie Christopher's hitbox and killed him, Robert and I. I'm cool with all of these guys btw and they know it was an accident and an F6 was made too, and I explained to staff as well. I'm surprised u made this bro I thought we were all having a good time in the situation that led up to this and besides that I thought we were cool

A1L

Reaction score

User shouldn't of thrown a grenade that close trying to save his friend, it would've just killed his own friend, user will be warned for 2.5 Excessive Negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.