Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Jyrgen
Your Roleplay Name: Boris Lagunov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51558858

Player's Steam Name: Bot Griefer
Player's Roleplay Name: Scott Houghton
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:458437434

Why should this player be punished?: The player broke 3.5, he tiered my car on purpose after he had died.

Full story: The player tried to push me off bridge but failed. Then he was working on hiring a road crew worker, to push my car off bridge for 10k. After that failing the player also punched my vehicle and threatened to kidnap me. After all that I decided it is best in my interest to push him off bridge.
After respawn the player crashed hes car full speed into me tiering my vehicle. Asking the player why did he do that he said because I RDMed him and took hes gun (hes gun went to water, I did not get it.)

(Sorry I am not able to provide players SteamID.)

Evidence Link:

EDIT: I misplaced steam and roleplay names, fixed.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Scott does not have a forum account, I will attempt to contact him via steam about this report.

Reaction score

When contacted via steam, Bot Griefer claimed his intention was to hit your car, but not destroy it. Regardless, this breaks 3.15, and 3.5 as his justification was to get revenge for an incident that occurred in a past life.

@Jyrgen You pushing him off of the bridge to his death was not justified, Scott never at any point posed an actual or credible threat to your life, even if he is asking the roadcrew to push your car off of the bridge.

Bot Griefer will receive a 1-day ban for 3.5 and 3.15, @Jyrgen will receive a 1-day ban for 2.5.
@Jyrgen please make a refund request for the value of your Tier 1 repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.