Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ALOO89
Your Roleplay Name: leonard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:225775150

Player's Steam Name: Callummcewing2020
Player's Roleplay Name: Callum Rodrigez
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:714442903 Muffin 13:36

Why should this player be punished?: steal my car and werk it after i raided him and drive it to werk it

(he died in the raid)

(evidence logs) + this photo down there

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i had no clue it was his car i took the car as it looks fast and then some sweater was running in the road then it was fucked i am not the type to take a car to fuck it up i was going to hide it at baz don't know how its my fault that a new player is in the road and i am going 110 brakes don't really work like that.and then a EMS got him up and i called RC so his car was not to broken.

Reaction score
i had no clue it was his car i took the car as it looks fast and then some sweater was running in the road then it was fucked i am not the type to take a car to fuck it up i was going to hide it at baz don't know how its my fault that a new player is in the road and i am going 110 brakes don't really work like that.and then a EMS got him up and i called RC so his car was not to broken.
Right, thank you for the statement, but relax just a bit, no one said it was your fault, accept the demo request that has been sent out to you via the prompt when you can in-game and I will view the demo to verify your side of things.

Reaction score

Upon reviewing the requested demo, rule 3.15 is subject to being broken.

Quoting rule 3.15 as a reminder:
"Players must avoid damaging the vehicle they are currently driving to the best of their ability and make a constant effort to avoid colliding with other cars, walls or other entities. This also applies if the car in question is stolen or work-related. Players who commit an action that is likely to cause damage to their vehicle must have a valid reason to do so that outweighs the risks associated. For example, Fleeing life-threatening danger or running someone over in defence of yourself or someone else are justified reasons to collide with objects or otherwise damage the car. Ramming cars out of a Parking space solely to claim that parking space is also prohibited."

@Callum Rodreigez you showed almost no regard for the stolen vehicle you were driving at the time, the player that was at the intersection played no part in you crashing into the police car so this isn't an excuse. You will be receiving a two-day ban for this matter, ensure that you're always careful after stealing a car to avoid inconveniences like this.

@ALOO89 the bodywork damage for your car can be compensated, make an RR, tag me & link this thread as evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.