Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Steam Name: Clarky hotdog6
Player's Roleplay Name: Pyong Young Barry Dickens

Why should this player be punished?: users drifted in front of me when I tried to pull them over they started shooting at me, after my death I asked in ooc why did they done that and they said becouse I was following them (not true) and they thought there was more officers than only me (before this they raided slums and bazaar where I responded and after my bazaar death they made fun of it that I have another cooldown (not inclouded in record))

Evidence Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUqhk_EYfgs

Reaction score
We had seen you around Roxie's Diner after we had killed multiple people & police, you then came up around us again as we were approaching Projex Apartments so we could get out of public eye's view and hide in our base. The fact that we had seen you multiple times as we had committed multiple counts of murder, had us suspicious that you are trying to pull some stuff on us and hence why I initiated the gunfight after you began following us with lights & sirens.

Reaction score
We had seen you around Roxie's Diner after we had killed multiple people & police, you then came up around us again as we were approaching Projex Apartments so we could get out of public eye's view and hide in our base. The fact that we had seen you multiple times as we had committed multiple counts of murder, had us suspicious that you are trying to pull some stuff on us and hence why I initiated the gunfight after you began following us with lights & sirens.
Multiple officers? You mean me 2 times. As I can't respond to my own death after respawn so I was patrolling I checked dock in case of drug dealer and was heading back to city when at the start of harbour lane you saw me and decide to drift if I didn't react seeing you before it would be for me obvious that I don't have intention to pull you over untill you broke traffic law

Adding to that you said multiple people well no one of them had life aleart and you killed me there with them (slums &bazaar)

Reaction score
Multiple officers? You mean me 2 times. As I can't respond to my own death after respawn so I was patrolling I checked dock in case of drug dealer and was heading back to city when at the start of harbour lane you saw me and decide to drift if I didn't react seeing you before it would be for me obvious that I don't have intention to pull you over untill you broke traffic law

Adding to that you said multiple people well no one of them had life aleart and you killed me there with them (slums &bazaar)
A lot of people do and don't carry life alerts, it does not matter whether you got one or not. And you can respond to your own death after your NLR timer is up as that is still your duty as police.
How am I supposed to know you were the officer in question when I had no clue who you were, that also does not matter regardless.
You are the police so I will see all police the same, it's as simple as that so you are no exception.

Reaction score
I was dragged into this situation when Clarky started shooting, I had to KOS you both because of the fact Clarky started shooting and the fact that we have murdered people during both of the raids in which you were also involved. My friend, I want you to understand and view from my perspective of things we can't just take the risk of getting killed or possibly being gun pointed then thrown in the brig after being involved in numerous amount of shootouts, there could have either been a dispatch or another LEO on duty that came after we left to collect the evidence and warrant us. You can't be expected to not get shot pulling over two murder suspects with weapons on their back. There are many factors to consider in this situation and as I elaborated, we had left incriminating evidence in both of the situations that could've either been collected by dispatch or another LEO that was on.

Can you also please elaborate further on when we actually made fun of you? This sounds like a little bit of exaggeration, can you sum up any proof? And if I really made fun of you I apologize to you.

Reaction score

This is a borderline one, and thus no punishments will be issued.

To begin with them opening fire on you in the end is reasonable, given that they have guns on their back, and you are pulling them over. Given that you most likely will react to the guns, it can put them in a rather unfortunate situation.

With that said, I'm having a hard time understanding why the criminals is still driving around. By the logs you have about 8 minutes to get away before Th3rrorist re spawns and returns.

What I understand even less of is why traffic laws are being broken, AND you still have visible firearms on you, you should be doing the exact opposite to cast suspicion away from yourselves.

What I'm saying is in the end, @Clarky (and whomever the other shooters involved were), put themselves into a situation that if they were pulled over, there would be a risk of being imprisoned. This risk should be minimized BEFORE the police spot you. In this scenario this would be done by not breaking traffic laws, and not carrying visible firearms, and getting away faster than they did. Simply not caring about minimizing the risk of being pulled over, and then open fire once you are being pulled over is not an acceptable way of doing things. Opening fire should be a very last resort, and everything that can be done should be done to avoid it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.