Action Request (Yaboi Spooky)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Reaction score
In the first video i was enjoying my joy ride, i didnt mind a police chase, as i wanted to see if i could get away again. I'll admit i didn't have much reason to run fom cops. In the first video i accidentially ran over the female officer, which was truely a accident. So i sent a police call to apologize for it and i believe i also told them where they could find me, which would've been roadcrew. I'm not 100% sure on that last statement however. Anyway, in the second video, Jonnathan tried gunpointing my car from behind a different officers car, this is when i believed i was in no threat, as he would put the officers life at risk by possible shooting the car they were in instead of mine. I also believed this would act as great cover for me to have another get away! The video kindoff proofs this. Later on when they gunpointed me again, i actually did try to come to a stop, when they decided to open fire. Fearing for my live, i decided to try and get rid of my threat. It was after this i got my own gun, cause i figured they would try to get me for 9.2. Later they spiked my vehicle and tried to shoot me again, so i jumped out and killed Jonnathan, then got killed by a different officer.

TL:DR, i think this is just a situation that escalated over and over again, i did not mean to break any rules, i feel i was in the right to run away from being gunpointed at PD as the officer had a different officer in his sights rather then me. And again after my car getting shot, i just wanted to flee, as i would rather not get murdered in my own car for a traffic stop or whatever.

(also, turns out my car doesn't have great breaks, which is why it might've appeared i tried to ram the officer in the second video.)

Reaction score
In the first video i was enjoying my joy ride, i didnt mind a police chase, as i wanted to see if i could get away again. I'll admit i didn't have much reason to run fom cops.
So here you just admitted to breaking rules
Jonnathan tried gunpointing my car from behind a different officers car, this is when i believed i was in no threat, as he would put the officers life at risk by possible shooting the car they were in instead of mine.
Like I wrote down you attempted 9.5 and you say you are not a treath? Thats ridicioulus.
Futher more if you saw a gunpoint you should follow it, you could get out and start shootout couse you did drove over officer wich is insta 8years altho you still made it for no reson
Fearing for my live, i decided to try and get rid of my threat. It was after this i got my own gun, cause i figured they would try to get me for 9.2.
Fearing of your life? You would have killed an officer if medic would be off duty thats insta attempt of 9.5 we should be more fearing as you already made one of the member down and could just shoot you down but that could be interprated as "excessive"

TL;DR you created puirsuit drove over officer and created a shootout over your laziness to pull over for a 2 minute pullover and ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.