Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @uknown
Player's Roleplay Name: Jens Chris Deoandre Smith & N/A

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 players broke gunpoint by pulling out thier firearm, not long after someone VDM me Jens and Tobi (officer)

Tobi POV in evidence:

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/aTpUR4qFWcMzy/wIsoes9Zj8uV?invite=cr-MSxXYnUsMjA4NDI3Nzgs

Reaction score
So, i didnt even see you behind me and you werent vdmed you were ran over by friend. The same with Jens, he exited the car facing towards the officer shooting me. In my opinion nobody should be getting punished.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So, i didnt even see you behind me and you werent vdmed you were ran over by friend. The same with Jens, he exited the car facing towards the officer shooting me. In my opinion nobody should be getting punished.
I m considering uploading my POV but Jens heard multiple times to put hands up and was going away withdrawing a pistol. Still I dont see a point of where he could have done that as he knew he was gp

Reaction score
I m considering uploading my POV but Jens heard multiple timestoputhandsup and was going awaywithdrawing a pistol. Still I dont see apoint of where he could have done that as he knew he was gp
How do you know he heard you? Plus you weren't gun pointing him when he got out of his car you were behind your car only when he turned around you gunpoint him.

Reaction score
How do you know he heard you? Plus you weren't gun pointing him when he got out of his car you were behind your car only when he turned around you gunpoint him.
I was right on his left

Reaction score
Why did you involve yourself in the situation tho?
We had just killed some people or something over at slums (dont remember but ik we did something that could get us probably 10 years) and we saw cops had been there (and medics i believe) and when we see two cruisers blocking someone in and gun pointing right after you have left the scene of a shootout and someone in my car says we have to help with it (they were also involved) i believed i had reason enough to run you two over.

however i must say that the people in the car, did break gunpoint pretty obviously, unsure about the guy who barely saw any cops but thats up to the staff team.

TLDR: I was already part of the situation, BUT i do agree that the people in the car were breaking 3.4.

Reaction score
It’s fairly difficult to determine the gunpoint of the person you were gunpointing @Th3rrorist , did you clip it yourself?
If you can provide me demo file date from the day of this incident I will upload it tommorow or 23.02.2022 since I have busy day and could not upload it in time

Reaction score
It’s fairly difficult to determine the gunpoint of the person you were gunpointing @Th3rrorist , did you clip it yourself?
as you can see (but not hear) I was gp all the time Jeans Chris in close distance when he withdrew his weapon, sadly on demo you can not hear me yelling to put thier hands up but you can hear them in clips

Reaction score
as you can see (but not hear) I was gp all the time Jeans Chris in close distance when he withdrew his weapon, sadly on demo you can not hear me yelling to put thier hands up but you can hear them in clips
I feel like, if he saw you, he would have shot you not the other guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.