Action Request (Cup_master / Charlie Dynasty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: [VAL] Askasta
Your Roleplay Name: Anton Prukavic
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:82185287

Player's Steam Name: Cup_master
Player's Roleplay Name: Charlie Dynasty
Player’s SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486

Why should this player be punished?: I think its 2.5 what she broke, not sure. What bothers me the most is the amount of toxic this Person is filled with. As you can see i joined the Server chatting with a friend and a Org Mate pops outta nowhere, we both just standing there. Charlie Dynasty walks by and immidently starts to beef and look for a reason to beef.

As you can see i am not involving myself into their heated argument <- I Extra say this because she lied in /desc at the NPC hayden was with us there.

After my friend asks me in german langunge if i carry a weapon i said no but we can maybe beat her up. While writing my message she just threw a punch at him causing this to escelate.

This happens litterly infront of PD where CCTV is seeing this and the police gate NPC. She starts this unnecessary beef and brawl. After fighting for a while my friends starts to bleed he runs away into saftey and i take over. She then starts to run towards regals and i start going towards bank so i can get my car since i just joined i though this was over. No she comes back down punches me and insults me ingame i even run off so i can get away from her. She literlly is begging for a reason to do anything. She runs after me keeps punching me and i punch back twice since i was out of stamina and i didnt want to die there. She then backs off and pulls a pistol. She literlly provokated me and started a beef to just do this ?. I honestly dont know her intentions at that point i though its over shes going to kill me.

But no she pulls a pistol, shoots me in my leg to cripple me and scream stop ???. Then calls for police ??? even tho she started this ???. How dfq does this whole thing make sense. My video jumps to the questioning at the NPC sadly i didnt get her /desc on the recording but i hope hayden remembers it or maybe logs can be provided.

Evidence Link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

I've contacted Cup_Master and this is what he had to say:
"I literally punched you once and both of you jumped me and not to mention you follow me all the way to the apartment to come punch me I had my gun out to GUN POINT you instead you broke Gun point and run away that's when I shot you in the leg and I called the cops, I even told you its OOC I don't see why you're mixing up OOC and IC please its a ROLEPLAY server I didn't do anything wrong there's no reason for you to report me" ~Cup_Master, 23/06/2021

Reaction score

@Cup_Master will be warned for 2.5. He had no reason to start punching you and even if he just wants a brawl, if he starts it he shouldn't end it up by shooting you in the legg. His statement doesnt add up since you didn't ran from gunpoint, the moment you ran he didn't have you under gunpoint, nor did he make any commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.