Zharkan16/Amy Zharkan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] ErmakDimon/Dmitrii Ermakovich
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Zharkan16 /Amy Zharkan
His/Her SteamID:76561198104046707
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 4.1, 3.4-As an officer was recklessly driving so we decided to pull her over (meanwhile she pulled over someone else). We asked her to pause the traffic stop to talk about her violations. She walked off a little bit and i asked her to why did she violate those traffic laws. She ignored me and said if I have problems, i should call a supervisor and she walked away. I've cancelled her traffic stop since the issue with her was of a bigger priority. I asked Amy to stop and she ignored me, got into her car and attempted to drive off, so my partner forced her out of her vehicle. She then got back in and proceeded to drive off so i initiated a pursuit, a second later she parked and got out of her car. She was told she was being detained, but ignored me, i had my nightstick out; She then pulled out her weapon and pointed it at me to which i responded to running to cover and pressing my panic button. We, now 3 officers, all gunpointed her and told her to get on the ground, she didn't cooperate and was generally stalling. she then pulled out a weapon under gunpoint which resulted in officers firing shots upon her and her death.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: I can upload the demo if necessary
@Sgt.James

Reaction score
I hope you really get ur facts right... "Recklessly driving" i was chasing a van for driving opposite side of the road and almost crashing me face to face and then u released him then tell me u wanna talk to me so I said no then u threatened to hit me with a nightstick and I took out my gun :) You also called Sgt. James so yeah good luck getting me banned I did nothing wrong but u were acting like a massive troll <3
[DOUBLEPOST=1469724033,1469716595][/DOUBLEPOST]And what job was I a police and u can't detain me for no reason :) You said you will call a supervisor I said go ahead then I left you so stop lying :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1469744142][/DOUBLEPOST]I did not break any laws! You tried to "detain" me because I was chasing a van that broke traffic laws :) Sgt. James said he will handle this you chose to make it a ban appeal so up to you! And good luck I guess! Have a good day!
[DOUBLEPOST=1469809230][/DOUBLEPOST]btw ur game sound is really low because if it was on loud you would hear the sirens I was doing

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will receive a 1 week ban for 3.4 and 4.1​

Status
Not open for further replies.