Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Frankie Rankin
Your Roleplay Name: Frankie Rankin
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173636863

Player's Steam Name: Cup_Master
Player's Roleplay Name: Charle Dynasty

Why should this player be punished?: The user shot up my vehicle killing myself and Deshawn Tyson for no apparent reason, I was on the phone with the owner of the car at the time and said that his car was being stolen (The user didn't hear me say this). When I asked the user in OOC he said this "https://gyazo.com/6516313d45101baea593235b40de2a96". After this incident, Myself and Helper Exnem tried to talk to the user saying "Do you want to just give the money or take it to the forums" Then the user decided to shoot me again

Evidence Link: Evidence 1: https://medal.tv/clips/... https://medal.tv/clips/56055320/d13374PLInps

Reaction score
Being present in the second situation, there was no actual reason for Cup_Master to pull his gun and shoot @Frankie Rankin.
Both Frankie and Cup_Master had more or less just respawned.

I responded to the first situation as well, having to gun Cup_Master down as he had just shot another officer of mine. Both situations lead to his death, for little to no reason.

Reaction score
I'll attempt to contact cup master either in game or on the forums as it appears I'm unable to tag them in posts.

Reaction score
Cup Master sent me their statement through @curak.
1ST CLIP : I was raided and waited by the Police station looking over at the City Hall. After they were done raiding me they pulled up infront of my face and said "Sorry someone stole your car" and then continue to talk to me even though they know I had an NLR and acted as if I never died, they then proposed to Kidnap me and I said "Fuck off" and they responded " Oh ya? " They went back to the apartment and got into my car that they stolen and started to drive recklessly and said "I stole your car" After my NLR timer was done I went to craft an AK or got it from my storage to find my vehicle they showed up later so I Killed them
2ST CLIP : I was illegally transporting STILL trying to find my car I seen from my POV a green car pull RECKLESSLY instead of approaching me OR EVEN LETTING ME KNOW OOCLY, In the video I can't hear Frankie speak and I didn't even know he was a civilian I seen 2 black uniform came out the car, THATS why I ran away to take my gun out and cover and Frankie appear and instinctively shot him and the other officer took me out
Frankie seem to forget to mention that LEWIS was in his car when he stole my car" ~Cup_Master, 23/06/2021

A video was also provided, seen here:
Please explain this situation in this video @Frankie Rankin

Reaction score
As you can see in the clip provided I said to the user his car had been stolen as Lewis decided to steal it (This was quite a while before the first incident I reported for). Also in cup_masters statement, he said "they then proposed to Kidnap me" Which is completely false as I the time I jokingly said "Do you want to be a hostage" we were all in the vehicle and posed no threat to life, he also claims we said "Oh ya" after this when I clearly heard saying "Wow that's not very nice" making it sound as if we had some sort of aggression towards him, Cup Master also explains he killed me and Deshaun because we were involved in the Car Jacking when in the clip provided I am clearly seen in the tesla at all times and I had no involvement in Lewis stealing the vehicle. During the time from Cup_Masters clip and my first clip, I also happened to die in a police shootout and when he killed us we were in my personal Nissan GTR which was not involved in any situation with Cup_Master nor was lewis present at this time meaning he simply killed two people who were just friends with the carjacker. Lastly, His statement he also claims he thought I was a cop, However police do not have any green vehicles or muscle cars so I don't believe that in the slightest. He also tried to steal said vehicle in the first clip so he was aware it was not a cop car (Also stole it in front of a NPC)

Reaction score

Cup Master shouldn't have shot you in the first clip. You did not steal his car, when in fact Lewis was in that car and stole it, However, You stating "Would you like to be kidnapped" would cause some alarm bells to ring, But seems to be more so of a Harmless joke than factual as they were right in front of the PD.

rKL3Xpr.png

In the 2nd clip, You shouldn't even be shooting police over Illegally transporting regardless. Although he was not police, if he were, you'd have been getting such a light charge that the risks outweigh the benefits.

Cup Master will be receiving a ban for their actions.
Reviewed with @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.