Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Andii
Your Roleplay Name: Andii millheimerian
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36783994

Player's Steam Name: Frankie Rankin
Player's Roleplay Name: Frankie Rankin
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173636863

Why should this player be punished?: It all started when i was walking at bazzar shops and a sweater runs into me and the sweater starts messing with me so i messed back, Frankie rankin is protecting the sweater and starts to targetting me by breaking rule 2.5 and 3.14 He crashed into my car several times and he also tried to punch me to death, all because of the sweater. Frankie rankin dont even know the sweater.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
It's funny how in the 2nd clip you cut out what happened to make me start that such as you making a 911 on me, Threating me when I tried to steal your car, Taunting meme, and as you said you bulling a sweater, Also, don't get to hear you taunting me since your voice isn't in the clips. then from what I remember we spoke about it and apologized to each other when Mini and Luca were there. Also, you have been targeting me looking for reasons ever since I got you banned for 3.4

Last edited:
Reaction score
These 2 clips were before you tried to steal my car dude. And im not taunting you at all by voice. None made an apology to each others.

Reaction score
You were taunting me prior to this and in the clip itself as you do with everyone you encounter, And if you think back I did indeed apologize at the bazaar as I had better things to do witch Luca also recalls

Reaction score

I don't really see any reason for Frankie to react as he does, it's excessive and unnecessary. Frankie himself claims this was done because Andii called 911 and threatened him when he attempted to steal his car. I'm not quite sure what Frankie expected Anddi to do here, but what Andii did is the reaction you could expect from anyone.

Frankie will receive a warning for 3.15 & 3.4

Status
Not open for further replies.