Reaction score
Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Lopez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167

Player's Community Name: @DANIEL, <unknown>
Player's Roleplay Name: Daniel Rodriguez, Brandon Casavant
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66066119, <unknown>

Why should this player be punished?: 5.4

Jo(h)nathan Smith (a cop) went into projex to talk to projex 3 about killing people or some shit, they then killed Jo(h)nathan for no known reason, after this 2 more cops were killed in projex meaning that all the cops were dead.

After they died I waited a couple minutes to see if i could recover some bodies, before doing so i left a chat log of what had just happened.

As I entered I announce that i'm alone and that i'm a medic which was followed by them chasing me down to kill me. No idea how they benefit from this.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/ia6l2b

Last edited:
Reaction score
You’re in an active shootout, there were no cops for you to revive because we dragged them all into our apartment and finished them off, and you think staying there benefited you in any way? You were breaking 3.4 by running inside and not instantly running away, also breaking 3.6. You started giving call outs to cops on the radio and you think I have no valid reason to kill you? By you doing that it risks my life so ofcourse I’ll kill you. Maybe next time fear for your life and I wouldn’t have to kill you.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You started giving call outs to cops on the radio and you think I have no valid reason to kill you?
I gave calls before anyone died regarding DNA and dead raiders. Also while a cop died in front of me after you shot them for no apparent reason. This is when the large gunfight then started.
You’re in an active shootout, there were no cops for you to revive because we dragged them all into our apartment and finished them off
Active shootout with who?
and you think staying there benefited you in any way?
Doesn't hurt to check whether or not I can recover a body while you were in your apartment room after the shots had stopped for a couple of minutes or so.
and not instantly running away
Incorrect
Maybe next time fear for your life and I wouldn’t have to kill you.
Why did you have to? You went out of your way to do so?

Reaction score
I gave calls before anyone died regarding DNA and dead raiders.

Active shootout with who?

Doesn't hurt to check whether or not I can recover a body while you were in your apartment room after the shots had stopped for a couple of minutes or so.

Incorrect

Why did you have to? You went out of your way to do so?
Well not sure if you knew but when you have a shootout you should leave the area, we were about to leave but then xquality reset the server anyway, but you called us out on radio risking our life so I killed you. I'm not wasting anymore of my time just read over the rules please buddy

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I'm not wasting anymore of my time just read over the rules please buddy

Under most circumstances paramedics may not be killed.
The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint.
You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life.

Reaction score
You shouldn't of went into an active danger zone with no backup as a medic, officers are supposed to call an area clear for medics to move in. if you move in by yourself you're putting yourself in danger. We wouldn't of bothered you until you pushed in and started calling us out. And for the record, I never shot at you.

Reaction score
You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life.
By you being in an active shootout with no cops present is preserving your life? AND giving callouts to cops while we're all armed, jesus

Reaction score
Are you genuinely stupid or joking. Active shootout with who if no cops are present???

Am I meant to give callouts when you're unarmed or what?
Holy shit are you ok? There was a cop shooting from the gas station o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O and no you're not even supposed to be present as we were ARMED jeeesus

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
There was a cop shooting from the gas station o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
Only because (i assume) his NLR just expired and he was chilling there.

He only started shooting as you guys rushed to kill me so desperately. There were no shots before this for a little while.

Reaction score

Both of you broke rules however, Neither of you are being punished. Whilst Daniel is entirely correct when he says this is a consequence of your own actions, Daniel Prioritising killing you shouldn’t have been done. You acknowledged that the area wasn’t secure, seeing as you reported that police killers were still inside, yet approached anyway.

@DANIEL_

5.4 City Employees​

Under most circumstances paramedics may not be killed. The exceptions to this rule are where the medic has failed to follow reasonable orders given under gunpoint. You may not kill medics who are attempting to preserve their life. Players may not attempt to take and/or demand money or items from a City Employee. This rule excludes job related items e.g. Police Radio.

@BullyHunter

4.2 Paramedics​

Typically, Paramedics may not enter a crime scene if it has not yet been secured by law-enforcement personnel. Paramedics cannot at any time patrol the city but may park at places such as the Fire Department, Police Station, Hospital, other sensible non crowded areas and wait to be called out, this excludes Paramedics using the First Responder vehicle, if they are using it they may patrol. Paramedics must inform Police Officers if they have treated wounds which have been inflicted as a result of a crime, for example, gunshot wounds.

I feel that its better that neither of you be punished for this than both of you, and that this should be a learning experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.