Action Request (Darkskelly. Specter. hiitsiak.)

• Thread starter Deleted member 9515
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 9515

Your Steam Name: Predator
Your Roleplay Name: Nate Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34071577

Player's Steam Name: Darkskelly. Specter. hiitsiak.
Player's Roleplay Name: Oskar Giles . Martin Spectre. Mackensie Lawyer.
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53837836 STEAM_0:1:87465907 STEAM_0:0:165074647

Why should this player be punished?: I'm not sure if they should be punished i may have broken a few rules my self and if so please punish me accordingly but here is my side of the story.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Please do the following:
Explain briefly what rule you think they broke
Timestamp the events in your videos

Deleted member 9515

I think they might have broken 3.4 in the interaction on the 1st video and on the 2nd you can see them breaking 2.5 again i might be wrong and if so please punish me and not them i don't know how to place time stamps

Deleted member 9515

In the first video up to 3 min but the rest of it including the duration of the 2nd video is important for 2.5 i think again i understand that is a long video but please review it if you can

Reaction score
I think they might have broken 3.4 in the interaction on the 1st video and on the 2nd you can see them breaking 2.5 again i might be wrong and if so please punish me and not them i don't know how to place time stamps
I mean get the time of the points where each allegation begins.

Deleted member 9515

Like i stated i think they broke 3.4 in the first video context to the start of it from 0 mins to 3 mins and then the harrasment of me as a player kept going after the situation was done and continues in the second video around 16m to 21m

Deleted member 9515

And again if i broke any rules my self i am fully accepting consequences of my actions and will accept any punishement

Reaction score

Obviously this is a pretty long-winded situation having watched the full 33 minutes so I'll do my best to break it down.

To summarise the whole situation in a few lines, it has been made quite clear that @Oskar @Frankie Tagliano and @Iakftw continued to target and harass @Predator following the initial incident and is clear that both 2.5 and 3.4 has been broken by the accussed players for the following reasons:

@Oskar From the very start it's apparent to me that you were looking to cause issues with the police starting with you ramming him when overtaking, instigating the whole situation. Furthermore, in the Bazaar you continued to harass him by micspamming near him, asking him "where your mama at", pushing him and freeing your friends when they had committed minor crimes, all to make his job more difficult and to make his experience less enjoyable, citing your reasoning as "he deserves it". As an older player setting an example to a newer player such as him, you set a horrible one.

@Frankie Tagliano You gunpointing him at the bridge was absolutely unnecessary and a clear violation of Rule 3.4 as after the collisions between the two cars and his police cruiser, one of you should have called for a supervisor to handle the situation or outright leave the situation and made a report/IA instead of taking matters into your own hands, which could have resulted in you being shot down if there had there been other officers on scene or arrested for a prolonged period if you were arrested for the incident. As well as this, you also followed Oskar and Iakftw to bazaar in order to continue harassing him, where you proceeded to punch him after he had detained Iakftw.

@Iakftw At the bazaar incident it's clear that you also had intentions to cause further problems by punching and evading him on multiple occassions to provoke a reaction, resulting you being detained.

However, watching the video does demonstrate that @Predator has also broken rule 3.4 and 4.1 as while the gunpoint should not have occurred in the first place, gunpoint was still broken as the vehicle was stationary and a clear line-of-sight was visible between him and Frankie Tagliano. In addition to this, ramming Oskar's vehicle in retalation and reversing up the city bridge were in violation of the laws, namely 12.12 Reckless Driving.

So to wrap this up:
@Oskar will receive a 4-day ban for his actions as it is clear to me his actions were done with malicious intentions and undeniably ruined Predator's experience as an officer in the aftermath of the original incident.
@Frankie Tagliano will receive a 2-day ban for his actions.
@Iakftw will receive a 2-day ban for his actions.
As well as this, @Predator will receive a warning for his actions. Any further action that the accused players may wish to seek against Predator should be handled via an Internal Affairs complaint

Status
Not open for further replies.