Ban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your evidence is sufficient, the user has broken rule:
  • 5.1 - Mugging
5.1 Mugging- "Players are not allowed to mug more than 3 times in any 60 minute period; nor can they mug the same player twice, within any 60 minute period. Players may only mug other players in a realistic manner, for example mugging someone in the middle of a street is not realistic, muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public."
  • Other rules which are implemented/used within rule 5.1.
Your ban request has my support and is valid in my opinion and unless others say otherwise.

Reaction score
A big +Support. This was right after a server restart so no one would mind his gun on his back. And why would he mug you in such a public area? And killing you afterwards? Pfffff. Someone needs a reminder of the rules.

Reaction score
Hiya Sugavi, the video really provided sufficient evidience but you still have to post the demo for template reasons, so be sure to upload and edit it here.

Straight to the point, Oskar Giles broke 5.1 by mugging in a public setting aswell as breaking 2.5 by killing you in a succesful mug, even though it was only $21 I still wouldn't see a valid reason to kill you.Seems like the server restart is having a giggle...

Anyways, obviously a +Support from me, I can guarantee the punishment will be justified for his actions.

Reaction score
He said I'm giving you 5 seconds he counted to 3 and you dropped all the money on you.
He had no valid reason to kill you. (He thinks it's DarkRP where everyone does Mug Drop 5K Or Die. On DarkRP there are no ATM's so everyone carries like 50K on them. While on PERP there's a bank which everyone stores all there money at, in real life you wouldn't walk around with $50,000 unless you were a millionaire.) So I give a +SUPPORT

Reaction score
I support this to the fullest, but I find it weird that you followed a sweatervest with a shotgun.

MattIs

I know its a pain in the arse mate but do you mind just uploading the whole demo? It just gives us a full insight to what actually happened and ensured the evidence hasn't been tampered with (not that we suspect anyone of doing so).

Thanks Buddy :)

Reaction score
If you were to ask me, i'd say the user clearly broke 2.1, 2.5 and 5.1.
Especially for the fact that in real life, no one walks up to you in broad daylight, and mugs you with a shotgun. (Note how there's two persons standing behind them.)

ymh1eiz.png

For what i'm seeing he probably got pissed off he only got 21 dollars and just blasted you for that.
Therefor this ban request has my full support.

Reaction score
Also 3.3, 3.4, 6.3, 2.5, 2.1. Tut tut, such a naughty boy. He had a gun on his back in public (this is illegal according to PL city laws), did not take NPC into consideration (NPC would hear gunshots and see it on his back), putting his life at risk (mugging you/ shooting you next to PD), killed you after successful mug, extremely unrealistic to mug next to PD/ city hall.

+Support

M

Reaction score
Hello @Sapir Sugavi,

You are required by guidelines to provide a demo and tick as well as your YouTube video - if you could do this soon that would be great.

Thanks

Reaction score
+Support
He clearly broke 5.1 and various other rules.

Oskar Giles generally doesn't know the rules.
Yesterday he tried mugging me infront of an NPC and also ran away from gunpoint.
He also has a very negative attitude.

Reaction score
+support

When i try to play the video, it says you removed... But as i saw the picture from Riekelt, i see this is clearly a rulebreak. I'm sure he is from a DarkRP server. Sometimes i think everyone who join have to pass an... like an exam after reading rules, to be sure that the player who joins the server knows (at least the most important) the rules.

M

Reaction score
Why would you remove the video? It looked valid to me. All I need is a demo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1426379229,1426363919][/DOUBLEPOST]The user has clearly broken the following rules:
  • 2.5 - Killed him after mugging him.
  • 3.4 - Mugging him in such a central location without any regard to what he was doing
  • 5.1 - Mugging in a public setting.
ACCEPTED

Thank you for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.