Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Th3rror!st
Your Roleplay Name: Jonnathan Smith
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:148377890

Player's Community Name: @DemonZ
Player's Roleplay Name: Cameron Bleed

Why should this player be punished?: player as officer gp me (I did not know about that) when I took my gun from car to storage it in a chest and shot without giving orders or time to surrender.
when that happened (just now like 5 minutes ago) he disconnected propablly to avoid punishment

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/clips/68095190/d1337ortgc1I?invite=cr-MSw1VXMsMzA5MzA3NTgs

Reaction score
yea i see, so now idk what to say but this tbh: so what happend is that there was a wanted suspect amy on the bazars, i saw her roaming with jonnathan, and basically i was sitting on the side of it cuz he either wanted to help her or actually shoot one of the cops, thats what it looked like, and i was sitting there, waiting for amy to run or sth, to be already prepared to get her, cop was running after her already, and i decided to watch whats hes gonna do, and as i saw him take out the gun, i thought that hes already pointing it at me as he looked back, thats why i shot him xD

Reaction score
yea i see, so now idk what to say but this tbh: so what happend is that there was a wanted suspect amy on the bazars, i saw her roaming with jonnathan, and basically i was sitting on the side of it cuz he either wanted to help her or actually shoot one of the cops, thats what it looked like, and i was sitting there, waiting for amy to run or sth, to be already prepared to get her, cop was running after her already, and i decided to watch whats hes gonna do, and as i saw him take out the gun, i thought that hes already pointing it at me as he looked back, thats why i shot him xD
TL;DR you had no evidence what I was planning to do and yet you decited to shoot me down and disconnect (checked after blackscreen that you left)

Reaction score
and btw, didnt read to the end, and i didnt disconnect to avoid punishment, but to go shower, as well eat sth, then i came back.

Reaction score
+ stop crying about an 8k shotgun, even tho i gave u 40k cuz u ''had no money''

Reaction score
+ stop crying about an 8k shotgun, even tho i gave u 40k cuz u ''had no money''
I m not crying about lost shotgun
If you want you can have money back
The thing is that you never see yourself at fault and think this is ok becouse you gave me money ealier
In first comment you litearlly said that you killed me becouse I was talking with someone who presuminly wanted (this is not a valid reson fyi) this leds you to think I have something to do with her and rather than arrest real suspect with a warrant you decide to shoot me

Reaction score
I m not crying about lost shotgun
If you want you can have money back
The thing is that you never see yourself at fault and think this is ok becouse you gave me money ealier
In first comment you litearlly said that you killed me becouse I was talking with someone who presuminly wanted (this is not a valid reson fyi) this leds you to think I have something to do with her and rather than arrest real suspect with a warrant you decide to shoot me
send me the money back then :) and make an ia cuz its more ia than a ar, i was defending other officers from behind, u pulled out a shotgun, what happend is that she was talking with u and others, she ran into other side, u to urcar, u pulled out a gun from ur trunk, and i thought u even pointed that shit at me

Reaction score
send me the money back then :) and make an ia cuz its more ia than a ar, i was defending other officers from behind, u pulled out a shotgun, what happend is that she was talking with u and others, she ran into other side, u to urcar, u pulled out a gun from ur trunk, and i thought u even pointed that shit at me
now you just gave another story rather than in original so quit your bs and wait for moderation to resolve this

Reaction score
not bullshit, i remember shit that happen, amy was on bazar, i told my bois that she is, other officer said that hes gonna run after her if she goes, i pulled lights on, she started running from talking ot u and 2/3 others, and then u pulled the shotgun out

Reaction score

@DemonZ69420 regardless of what was going on at the time, there is no reasonable way that @Th3rrorist could have known that you were gunpointing them. You did not give them any orders either by way of voice or text to put their hands up, and when they turned around to find you gunpointing them you did not give them any opportunity to surrender nor order them to do so.

User will receive a 1-day ban for 2.5 as they have already received a warning for 2.5 today.

Reviewed with @Pugga

Status
Not open for further replies.