Your Roleplay Name: Bobby Brackins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36979711

Player's Steam Name: Dom
Player's Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why should this player be punished?: I believe this player broke both rules

5.3 Raiding
5.1 Mugging

Raiding/robbing the same place twice within a 5 minute time period & shooting me for insulting him after robbing me whilst unarmed.

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

A report was created in-game but we couldn't sort it out due to the conflicting stories.

@KUSHVOS can you please explain why did feel in need of shooting an unarmed person? Providing your POV can be useful since we can't hear what Ludus is saying in the video.

@Ludus why did you keep pushing him after he turns around and points his weapon towards your head?

Reaction score
Like I said in game when the f6 was made I don’t have a clip of it as my medal wasn’t working. My demos also don’t work as they never actually load for me.

Like I also said in game before I shot him in the end which knocked him unconscious he came out his apt and started talking shit too us. If he had any common sense he would stay in his apt after seeing us all of us with weapons.

I shot him the first time as u can see in the game that he started pushing me and punched me so I crippled him, we was then going too leave and he came out off his apt and started talking shit and said something along the lines of watch your back, 99% of people would take someone saying watch ur back as a threat after just mugging them, we also needed too leave the apt so for our own safety from behind us after he threatened us I shot him. When we had moved outside we saw a medic, I then told them medic too be quick and go and revive the person inside as I knew he was still bleeding out.

For the raiding and mugging part, we had broke into his property seeing if there was any drugs etc (there was nothing), upon leaving the first time as there was no one he came up too us all and started saying something, we then decided too go back up and gun point in when they was leaving their apt as it would be an easy mugging.

Reaction score
Like I said in game when the f6 was made I don’t have a clip of it as my medal wasn’t working. My demos also don’t work as they never actually load for me.

Like I also said in game before I shot him in the end which knocked him unconscious he came out his apt and started talking shit too us. If he had any common sense he would stay in his apt after seeing us all of us with weapons.

I shot him the first time as u can see in the game that he started pushing me and punched me so I crippled him, we was then going too leave and he came out off his apt and started talking shit and said something along the lines of watch your back, 99% of people would take someone saying watch ur back as a threat after just mugging them, we also needed too leave the apt so for our own safety from behind us after he threatened us I shot him. When we had moved outside we saw a medic, I then told them medic too be quick and go and revive the person inside as I knew he was still bleeding out.

For the raiding and mugging part, we had broke into his property seeing if there was any drugs etc (there was nothing), upon leaving the first time as there was no one he came up too us all and started saying something, we then decided too go back up and gun point in when they was leaving their apt as it would be an easy mugging.
I don't recall threatening your life in anyway but ok, @Ultimate I was pushing him because I was annoyed that I was raided twice within a 5 minute time span and I wanted him out. He already robbed me whats the point in lingering around?

Reaction score
I need you to provide valid evidence to confirm these two above within 48 hours. We need to see your POV and hear what Ludus said as it's very important at this point.
If u can tell me what demo it is I will upload it when I’m home

Reaction score

Here's the outcome after watching the demo that Dom sent me.

About Dom shooting Ludus. Dom had already decided to shoot Ludus before Ludus start saying "I'm coming after you" which can be clearly seen in the demo. I would like to say, shooting someone over an insult is really excessive especially after mugging him. Dom will receive a warning for breaking 2.5 here with this action.

Another fact that I came across while watching the demo, connected to the same situation;

@betts @liamwharvey @IZ_ and @KUSHVOS will receive a warning for 3.4 as they stood around the Slums area at least for 5 minutes after raiding Slums 4 and shooting a police officer. Regardless of what happened at Slums 4, both returns back to Slums 4 just to mug the owner which causes more stalling around the scene. Result of these actions, they managed to get into a gunfight with another police officer. You should have left the scene as soon as you committed the crime. Especially after shooting the police officer since there was no reason left to keep stalling around.

Reviewed with @curak

Status
Not open for further replies.