Action Request (e kitten uwu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Points
30
Your Steam Name: Bims
Your Roleplay Name: Bims Santana
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:404946433

Player's Steam Name: e kitten uwu
Player's Roleplay Name: Lukas Bobison
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:635648118

Why should this player be punished?: I was told to make a AR since the guy left the server before justice could see the light of day. He punctured the wheels on my brand new Ferrari La Ferrari and that made me very sad. I hope justice will be fulfilled so I can sleep tonight without any worries. I think I paid $2,750 at roadcrew for this inconvenience.

featuring @Leikotha

Evidence Link:
 




@cody bobison Can you explain why you shot the tires of Bims' Ferrari La Ferrari that was parked in XQ Parking Lot?
You have 48 hours to respond.
Reviewing with @Dekkrior
 
Last edited:




After viewing logs, the shooting of the tire was not intentional. Seemed to be unfortunate crossfire due to an ongoing shootout / bank raid in the area.

Reviewed with @Viper
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top