Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: alden
Your Roleplay Name: Alden Brooks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:143427005

Player's Steam Name: ^Eth^
Player's Roleplay Name: Ethan Demuri
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197593512

Why should this player be punished?: This morning, 20th of August, at 11:10AM Central European Summer Time, I and fellow officers responded to a hostage situation at docks which involved a paramedic who was being taken hostage. Upon arrival I ask lower ranking officers to set up a perimeter, which I see as I arrive near the Projext Apartment complex, after parking up at the Docks parking, I proceed to head down stairs, as other officers are seen scouting the area, I approach and as soon as I turn the corner, to the point where I can be seen by the hostage takers, I start yelling that I am the hostage negotiator, and that I am here to talk with them. During said actions I had my gun out, on safety, wasn't pointing it, as per PLPD Standard Operating Procedure. Ethan, who was one of the hostage takers, proceeded to shoot me, even though I had my gun drawn down on safety, and was yelling that I am there to negotiate. Meaning he committed a violent crime knowing that there's other officers in direct eyeshot of the scene.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1pSbArBLZjYi9R/d1337NijPza9?invite=cr-MSwxZEEsMjIxNzg4NjQs

Eth

Reaction score
it was not a hostage situation i was infact robbing the 2 guys on the dock and the cop was camping for 10 mins so we gun pointed him for a second while we were there and the 2 medics while i was robbing them a medic pressed his panic button without me noticing and then i see 2 cops 1 of which is walking towards me with his gun out which takes 0.2 seconds to pull off of saftey so i have no idea what hes thinking considering it isnt a hostage situation

Last edited:
Reaction score
it was not a hostage situation i was infact robbing the 2 guys on the dock and the cop was camping for 10 mins so we gun pointed him for a second while we were there and the 2 medics while i was robbing them a medic pressed his panic button without me noticing and then i see 2 cops 1 of which is walking towards me with his gun out which takes 0.2 seconds to pull off of saftey so i have no idea what hes thinking considering it isnt a hostage situation

Are you able to provide footage from your POV?

Eth

Reaction score
i may have a clip and i do infact have a demo so yes if you request it

Reaction score

I have demo requested you, accept it whenever you're in-game. If you have any clips feel free to provide them there.

Reaction score

Although the situation presented here in normal situations, if the hostage takers believe that they have a good opportunity to escape they can immediately shoot, It is your responsibility to be cautious.

The demo provided has shown us a completely different situation, where @Eth and @Kyle Frost initiated a mugging all while there was a cop there. They gunpointed the cop first then mugged the two players fishing by docks. This was a clear breach of 3.4, which both users will be receiving a ban for.

Footage of the situation.

@Eth will be receiving a 1-week ban.
@Kyle Frost will be receiving a 1-day ban.

Players are not allowed to commit crimes whilst knowing cops are in direct eyeshots.
Screenshot_3708.png

Additionally, @the_fat_man_ian will be receiving a 1-day ban and 5-day blacklist from medic for 3.4 and 4.1 as they lied whilst being a government employee providing false information to the officers, also whilst being gunpointed he decided to press his panic button.

4.1 Follow the Law​

Government employees must at all times follow the entirety of the law.

6.1 Provision of False Information​

Any person who when asked for information or when offering information to emergency services presents information which is not truthful and complete commits an offence

Misdemeanor - liable to 3 years maximum imprisonment and $2,000 maximum fine.

Lastly, @qvsor_ will be receiving a 3-day ban for 3.4, and 3.11 as they prop surfed to docks and stabbed the person who held multiple people at gunpoint which resulted in his immediate death.
Screenshot_3706.png

3.11 Leveraging Pushing​

Props may not be used to move players, other props, and/or vehicles, Props may also not be used to hold other props unrealistically, for example stopping a car from rolling down a hill by freezing a prop in front of it.

Reviewed with @Oddy and @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.