Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: BullyHunter
Your Roleplay Name: Henry Lopez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60438167

Player's Community Name: @GainAxe
Player's Roleplay Name: Sierra Falcone
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why should this player be punished?: I was driving out n about, being lenient as a cop because 1 in every 3 players kill me for doing anything since there are no admins on so they don't give a fuck.

However, when this person ran someone over, I had to do something, so I followed up behind them & saw the opportunity to trap them between the tree and myself, so I did that.

As they had ran someone over & the victim had a gun on his back I thought it would make sense to hold my pistol in safety when approaching them, but when I did this, I found out I died for no good reason.

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/iufqgv

Reaction score
Ok as i said to you on ooc i had shot a cop in projex and couldnt know if there was taken dna and i couldnt remember if i had stored my leaves as i had just harvested. When i ran him over i screamed sorry to dom and that. When you approached me with a gun i thought i was wanted for murder. So i killed you bc you had a gun and i had shjot a cop at projex you understand?

Reaction score
Ok as i said to you on ooc i had shot a cop in projex and couldnt know if there was taken dna and i couldnt remember if i had stored my leaves as i had just harvested. When i ran him over i screamed sorry to dom and that. When you approached me with a gun i thought i was wanted for murder. So i killed you bc you had a gun and i had shjot a cop at projex you understand?
You claim you killed a cop at projex, when exactly?
d09e2c660e3c314fbc2c3389d49899aa.png

Reaction score
involved, pug me and gainaxe was shooting at a cop at projex, there would be damage from him and me if they got dna, we didnt know if they had dna or not so we acted like they had

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
we didnt know if they had dna or not so we acted like they had
Do you see how that makes no sense?
With your logic, you would be killing literally every cop you see.

Reaction score

@KUSHVOS @>GainAxe There was literally 1 cop in service at the time, and from org chat you seem to know that. The only 1 cop you killed was the one you killed from respawn. How would you expect a officer you had just killed to have any idea about the past situation? Also @KUSHVOS you instantly ran to your trunk to store, so I am sure you never intended for a shootout right and both just be trying to use this as an excuse?

Reaction score

@KUSHVOS @>GainAxe There was literally 1 cop in service at the time, and from org chat you seem to know that. The only 1 cop you killed was the one you killed from respawn. How would you expect a officer you had just killed to have any idea about the past situation? Also @KUSHVOS you instantly ran to your trunk to store, so I am sure you never intended for a shootout right and both just be trying to use this as an excuse?
im confused on when i stored my gun?

Reaction score
I didn’t know he was going too shoot cops, as I had nlr from when we killed the cop at projex, I got it back out after he had killed the cop as there was another cop pulling up

Reaction score

So we didn't think that he would pull a gun and dom didn't start the shootout and wasn't ready for it. I don't understand why he would pull a gun in a normal traffic stop that's what I don't get. I couldn't have known if there were any higher-ranked cops that could have taken DNA all I react to is him pulling up with a gun after I have killed cops.

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
as I said sorry to dom when i ran him over and you couldn't see my gun on my back which makes this a normal traffic stop
I don’t/wouldn’t care nor did I know that you said sorry to Dom.
Dom did however have a gun on his back too.

I don’t see why you would kill me for holding a gun anyway.

Reaction score
I don’t/wouldn’t care nor did I know that you said sorry to Dom.
Dom did however have a gun on his back too.

I don’t see why you would kill me for holding a gun anyway.
as i said i had killed a cop wich means when you approach me with a gun in your hand and i cant remember if i stored my leaves then i ofc shoot you

Reaction score

@>GainAxe you never killed anyone at projex and there was no ranks high enough online, from one it seems there was only 1 officer on duty (One that died at projex) It was clear @KUSHVOS did not want to KOS as he was storing his gun and he was the one who actually murdered someone. @>GainAxe You escalated the situation to something it didnt need to be and therefore you broke 2.5. You will be banned for 5days as your most recent warning and ban is for 2.5

@KUSHVOS You will not be punished but I suggest not storing your firearm right away in a traffic stop, even if you do not want to escalate the situation

reviewed with @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.