Action Request (GainAxe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Pogue
Your Roleplay Name: Brian Dickens
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:522285148

Player's Steam Name: GainAxe
Player's Roleplay Name: Troy Blixken (i am not sure)
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why should this player be punished?: We were wanted by the police since our friend gunpointed a medic earlier, whilst the police were after us, we hid & waited it out inside slums to hide but the cops found us and told us that if we don't open up they'd breach. After calling KOS & our org mate flanking from PD we started shooting, after the cops died we GP'ed the medic so that he would revive our dead friend. Whilst in the progress of this, GainAxe who had no involvement at all started opening fire on us killing my friend @Sugar 5, and even though I clearly had seen him I decided not to shoot him because I knew he had no reason to be KOSing us since we were having a shootout with cops.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

@>GainAxe why did you get involved in this shootout?
Hi Mini
All I saw was that they went in and out of slums with guns shooting police. When all police were dead I decided to counter the raid/flank or whatever it was. From my perspective, it looked like a raid which made me counter.

Reaction score
Hi Mini
All I saw was that they went in and out of slums with guns shooting police. When all police were dead I decided to counter the raid/flank or whatever it was. From my perspective, it looked like a raid which made me counter.
Were you affiliated with the apartment owner or was your counter for personal gain?

Reaction score
I countered for personal gain. When max did this towards me nothing came out of the report so idk What rule i broke
There's no raid you can counter, we just killed cops cause we are warranted suspects

Reaction score
As i said before i saw you run out from slums with guns which in my eyes looked like a raid.
I mean, I understand but you really should've ensured there was atleast a raid going on before you initiate a counter, just because im running around and had gunned down cops doesn't mean I raided.

Status
Not open for further replies.