Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: ALOO89
Your Roleplay Name: leonard
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Player's Steam Name: GainAxe hes friends on TS
Player's Roleplay Name: Louie Gonzalves and hes friends on TS
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226391237

Why should this player be punished?: as you can see in hes video they are asking whos out side and they are shoting my friends who are raiding and they didnt make sure if there is cops or no ( they counter our raid while its not safe ) ( clear to counter the raid ) ( i will get my demo soon)

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/ar/games/garrys-mod/clips/10QiJb4ymLh920/3sqSuUx47jeN

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
you where raiding them lmfao

Other posts:

and i werent in the raid so idk why you report me? seems like revenge from the other AR i made on you, as said you guys raided them so they have all reasons to counter, cops or not.

honestly idk if they raided or what they did but its not me :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
you where raiding them lmfao
the problem is you dont know what happened and you are the one whos making AR idk your friend name that give you clip but let him talk and say what happened it will take long time to deal with this AR if you keep something that never happened

i dont think they where baseing at subs 1 can you give us demo please

to make the story shorter i got call from my friend that we will raid i told ok omw i went there see you guys kosing while its not really safe and there is some cops

Reaction score
the problem is you dont know what happened and you are the one whos making AR idk your friend name that give you clip but let him talk and say what happened it will take long time to deal with this AR if you keep something that never happened

i dont think they where baseing at subs 1 can you give us demo please

to make the story shorter i got call from my friend that we will raid i told ok omw i went there see you guys kosing while its not really safe and there is some cops
So you admit that this is because of the otehr report? I can make a AR if i think you broke the rules no?

Reaction score
So you admit that this is because of the otehr report
you just edite after i reply i never said (i made that AR because your AR) but I can make a AR if i think you and your friends broke the rules

A1L

Reaction score

Exact same thing from the other action request, 21 days from the actual incident, this also seems like a kind of Revenge AR for him posting one on you but whatever, I don't even see GainAxe in the actual clip either but regardless there's no evidence to suggest they weren't already countering before officers were there (at least the other people) I am not going to waste time properly investigating this cause of the length that it has taken for both of you to create action requests. Next time do them straight away I am unsure why you are waiting this long to dig up dirt on someones alleged rule violations.

Status
Not open for further replies.