Action Request (height229 ; runaway ; fireslayer29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Grophyanskiy_
Your Roleplay Name: Benjamin Ruggiero
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:240551246

Player's Steam Name: height229 ; runaway ; fireslayer29
Player's Roleplay Name: Todd Remillard ; Fraser White ; Balti Genghis
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60233744 ; STEAM_0:0:101331936 ; STEAM_0:1:779525168

Why should this player be punished?: So im gonna explain the whole situation.

We were planning a raid on subs 11 with Ava James (DanielRabbit) ,when Daniel went to backyard and gunpointed one of the guys to open the door their friends were already ready with the guns inside,which seems like metagame. I want to tell that i checked their actions before on demo and they were weird,they werent talking to each other never,but still were looking at eachother like they are talking.

I think that all of the users broke the rule 3.2 - Metagaming | Which i think is not fair against other players and made me and daniel lose our guns.

Witnesses : @DanielRabbit which i ask to give his side of story in that AR

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1tAmGkPDCnzcBJ/d1337xcdGz1v?invite=cr-MSwydjcsMTc5ODE5MTU3LA

Reaction score
I was in this situation with my pal Grophyanskiy_ I was gunpointing a person at the behind of subs 11 and made him into getting to open the door including taking his gun while approaching i use him as a body shield but as shown in Grophanisky_ clip it shows that there's no sign of them talking except for us and as in the clip shown they were ready to fire at us which lead us to our quick swift death

Reaction score

Having reviewed a demo and spoken with the players involved, it is clear that the players in question were metagaming in this instance. All players involved will receive a 2 week ban. This ban is lenient due to their honesty and the fact that this appears to be an isolated incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.