Action Request | Henry Something

• Thread starter Deleted member 4084
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4084

Your Steam/In-game Name: [TDF] WhiteWolf / Matt Walker
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: I acc have no idea. Unless @Madda provides it for me, as this was originally for him via. Conversation.
His/Her SteamID: I acc have no idea. Unless @Madda provides it for me, as this was originally for him via. Conversation.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player should be punished for the following; 2.5, 3.3, 2.1
And other rules.
And you will see in the demo why.

TICKS:
: Scenario Starts
5230: 3.24 - Person stated "Stop please doing FailRP, else I'm going to call an admin"
5800: Officer decides to hit me with a baton, because he can not open a door
5950 - Raid at Regals begins
6364: I'm unrestrained by: Jennifer Fielding (@Jeremey Clarkson ) or Johnny Candito @John Cena!
6465: I mistaken "Get in the car, now" for "Get in your house, now." I must admit it was my fault, but if he doesn't know how to simply do a /me opens rear door then clearly, how has he read over the rules when 3.26 basically states everything needed to know about /me commands.
6744: Just simply gun pointed for no reason
6759: Didn't realize a officer was in, as I recall locking the door, so I pulled my gun out (this was accidentally done anyways) however the officer decided to gunpoint me anyways, whilst INSIDE my apartment
6792: Officer decides to shoot me, however I told him to get out my apartment, and put the gun away. (2.5, 4.1, 11.11)
6845: R.I.P: Matt Walker - 2002 to 2016
Matt Walker was an excellent human being with no much potential of becoming the American Sniper.

As you see here, the officer has broken multiple rules. There was a bit of banter between the entire thing (with other people), but the thing is I died, and the officer was told to 'open the door' by Jimmy McDonald. Not to uncuff me however, I was uncuffed by a Sergeant I believe or a officer. No Idea, as I can't get the right position on the Drive feature in the demo.
Either way; the officer did enter my property, I was not classed a criminal in any way when the scenario started, and was mistreated by the officer. He used force to get me into a vehicle (nightstick to be precise) and then decided that: If a person has a gun on their back, Interrogate them. With no reason to detain me, Henry still detained me resulting in me being shot, my fully loaded Sako being confiscated, with no real reason behind any of this. If he did tell me to store my weapon, I were cornered at the very beginning. And with no may of moving (I did ask the officer(s) to move). Personally out of all this, I believe the officer has been in the wrong.
He wasn't listening to a Senior Officer or any officer in that fact (apart from himself), showing incompetence to the force, and then is a bit trigger happy so he wants to shoot someone who had a gun (I was transporting).

To add to this; I were transporting the weapon to Moron's house ( HUGH JONES ). @MoronPipllyd

DEMO:
https://mega.nz/#!jUcgELCA

Decryption Key: !5W1GVHHDsm-OtkOlHD3yJ6iVz2JGRzr00gCqcOZQxgI

Status
Not open for further replies.