Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zoey Bishop, Vinki
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Peter steel, Tomiko
His/Her SteamID: Peter steel:
STEAM_0:1:4832977, Tomiko:
STEAM_0:1:52465797

Why Should This Player Be Punished: First i wanna say that i knew if i put my gun in storage after a crime im breaking a rule, you can see my friend leaving the apartment to check when he gets gunpointed, michael and me opens the door and i killed the guy, then police comes and raids us. It was selfdeffence for mugging my friend and i had no force against the police force, they handcuffs michael and josephine and blows the door, then a officer opens fire on me, i was unarmed and the officers killed me, they takes my drugs, and also you can hear peter steel said my name "Zoey", and michael to get out of the room, And they had no warrent to break in to our house. At last i asked the officers why they raided us and they tell me that they heard gunpoints at regals, i dont think that is a valid reason to raid our apartment...
Evidence (Demo Required):
Btw have highest volume when you watch the demo.
Tick:

Reaction score
I think these players should be defenently banned they had no reason to raid us. And they killed him when he was unarmed no threat at all to the police officers. I think Tomiko And Peter Steel should be facing a ban due to their actions.

Reaction score
You should have tried to call 911 when the guy with the gun was outside. But the police should have waited to ask you what happened instead of just bursting down the door and shooting you when you posed no threat to them.

Reaction score
They raided you because you failed to comply with their demands to open the door. You should've like @Sdac2 said called 911 and let them handle it after killing him. Also, with the bullet holes the way they where and blood everywhere plus you not opening the door when they know and have seen you in there I think that's reason enough for an LT to issue a warrant. However the officer should not have killed you because you posed no direct threat to him, not did you even have a gun on you at the time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This is my Opinion on the sit, it was very fucked up but I am going to try and put it into perspective

Some people tried to raid you, you then opened the door and proceeded to defend yourself from the raiders, after you shoot him you close the door and run inside, at this point you should of called the police. When you did not call the police you broke law 8.1

8.1 Witnessing a Crime
Whenever a member of the public has witnessed a crime, they must inform the appropriate law-enforcement services as soon as possible.

When the police got on scene they asked you to open your door

aeAvLYR.png

After you open the door and "Michael Lark" leaves you proceed to close the door on the police as Michael is cuffed, this was a bad move as after officers heard and can see gunshots, a dead person outside your apt they know you are armed, and you just closed the door when you had no reason to, they are no threat to you. Closing a door on officers after the cuffed your friend would make them believe you were hiding something, also the fact that you did not call the about the shootout adds to suspicion. The police, then under the impression that you are criminals proceeded to enter the property without a warrant. They did this because of the dead body outside your apt, you closing a door on them and no phone calls about what happened. They would be under the impression the apt is being raided. Under law 11.2 the officers may issue a search warrant when they believe a crime is being committed or is in the process of being committed on private property.

11.2 Issuing of Search Warrants

Search warrants may only be issued under certain circumstances, and can only be issued for Private Property that is inhabited. A Search Warrant is typically necessary when it is believed that a crime has been committed or is in the process of being committed within Private Property - please see section 11.5 for whether or not a Search Warrant is required.

Typically, if a Search Warrant is believed to be necessary because of suspicious behaviour, LEOs should first ask the occupant(s) of the property for access to the property to conduct a search - in this case, LEOs must thoroughly explain the process and extent of the search procedure.

If a Search Warrant is required, LEOs must have observed some or all of the following examples of suspicious behaviour: refusal to allow LEOs to enter and thoroughly search the property, barricaded windows and/or entrances, regular instances where people enter the property who have not been there before and who do not go there again, and/or regular instances where the number of occupants within the building exceed the number of bedrooms multiplied by 3.

With regards to Private Property that is uninhabited, a Search Warrant is not required, but LEOs may only search the property if it is believed that a criminal is currently within the property, has entered the property recently, and/or the property contains illegal items/substances, and/or items/substances which are believed to be related to a crime.

At any time, LEOs may search properties owned and controlled by the government, if it is believed that a criminal is currently within the property, has entered the property recently, and/or the property contains illegal items/substances, and/or items/substances which are believed to be related to a crime.

This is my opinion on what happened, the officers could of also done better by getting a warrant before entering and also should of not shot at you as you posed no threat to them, however I believe it was heat of the moment, they were under the impression you were armed as the dead man and bullet holes and I do believe you had a gun on you.

THIS POST WAS DONE IGNORING THE SLANDER IN LOOC

Reaction score
They raided you because you failed to comply with their demands to open the door. You should've like @Sdac2 said called 911 and let them handle it after killing him. Also, with the bullet holes the way they where and blood everywhere plus you not opening the door when they know and have seen you in there I think that's reason enough for an LT to issue a warrant. However the officer should not have killed you because you posed no direct threat to him, not did you even have a gun on you at the time.

accepted.jpg

You killed a man with out calling 911 its your own fault you will not get a refund, but as for the officer he will be punished.

Status
Not open for further replies.