Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Piliph
Your Roleplay Name: Max Verkerk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:184383095

Player's Steam Name: Hoblit
Player's Roleplay Name: Noah Santiago
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29981691

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 - blatantly broke 3.4, as i yelled him to get out and he still drove off. user also disconnected while he was being arrested a little later. dont have a clip of that though

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/duHvfD6TUS7uU/d1337NFQTiVk?invite=cr-MSx4ekwsNTM2MjY5ODUs

Last edited:
Reaction score
only saw you aiming at me when i was holding W down already and ran you over 0,5 sec later.

unnecessary to call me a retard in character and in ooc!

Reaction score
only saw you aiming at me when i was holding W down already and ran you over 0,5 sec later.

Doesn't give you a reason to drive off when you are stationary and under gunpoint?

Reaction score
It’s gmod driving, car would still take off
bro, you are standing still and avoiding gun point. you also seemed to leave the server when i was arresting you a little later, how is it so hard to understand

Reaction score

@Hoblit - You had more than enough time to respond to the threat of gunpoint, even before @piliph had actually said anything. Try and be more aware of your surroundings; saying you didn't see him is not an excuse. You will be receiving a warning for this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.