Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Hoblit
Your Roleplay Name: Noah Santiago
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:29981691

Player's Steam Name: cloud
Player's Roleplay Name: Vina Yin
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:596427858

Why should this player be punished?: They shot us for no reason standing outside the bank, there was a bank robbery but no police on duty anymore so there was no active shootout, we were speaking calmly to Frankie who didn't seem to have a problem with us standing there. Then out of the blue, I see my friends start dropping dead and I end up dead as well.

There was no need to shoot us, simply telling us to run off would have been much easier.

4 deaths for no reason.

Evidence Link: https://youtu.be/edJaZG9sdsU

Reaction score
They shot us for no reason standing outside the bank
there was a bank robbery
This has to be a joke. There's no way you're being serious.

but no police on duty anymore so there was no active shootout
There was a cop on-duty.

There was no need to shoot us, simply telling us to run off would have been much easier.
Sidd and I fired a few shots (few being at least 3) towards you some time before you were killed, but of course you didn't include that in the video.

4 deaths for no reason.
I've only killed the 3 of you.

You're just being dumb by standing in the entrance to bank WHILE THERE'S A BANK ROBBERY and complaining as if you lost anything.

Reaction score
This has to be a joke. There's no way you're being serious.

There was a cop on-duty.

Sidd and I fired a few shots (few being at least 3) towards you some time before you were killed, but of course you didn't include that in the video.

I've only killed the 3 of you.

You're just being dumb by standing in the entrance to bank WHILE THERE'S A BANK ROBBERY and complaining as if you lost anything.
Since when is it acceptable to shoot unarmed civilians in a bank robbery? Whom were not in the bank even

Reaction score
Since when is it acceptable to shoot unarmed civilians in a bank robbery? Whom were not in the bank even
You were warned to run away. You are risking your life by standing in the middle of a bank robbery whilst not being part of it.

Cops would've shot you on sight, and there was a cop on duty.

I simply killed you because I couldn't be bothered with you interfering in the bank raid or even you possibly minge grabbing a gun in case one of my buddies die.

Reaction score
Let me explain the entire situation because it looks very unclear.

When the bank raid had started, @Hoblit and his friends (as shown in his video) were all on-duty. For whatever reason, they all went off-duty and came to bank as civillians. @.Sidd and I fired shots near their feet from the vault room, blatantly indicating they shouldn't be there.
I went outside and shot them after a minute as they didn't comply with 3.4 and was putting their life at risk by being unarmed in the middle of a bank robbery.

Reaction score
When? You knew there were no cops, Frankie even said it.
I'm not involved, but I think that you need cops on to perform a bank robbery. Literally disproves your entire point.

In the demo Frankie also exited his vehicle and waved his gun, no doubt this would've been called out on the radio.

Reaction score

First of all, let me make it clear that it is not okay to purposely execute civilians like this. With this said, it is also unacceptable to purposely stand near an active bank robbery (obviously). I do not understand why you would resign from police and then run up to what you know is a bank robbery, that's absurd, especially if teby shot near your feet like he claims he did.

I see no point in issuing any punishment here, to either side. However I recommend that both sides thinks over what they are doing in the future. Especially @Hoblit.

Status
Not open for further replies.