Action Request (HowToGetName, and k4sp9rk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Mindaugas
Your Roleplay Name: Giovanni Junior
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:762147751

Player's Steam Name: HowToGetName, and k4sp9rk
Player's Roleplay Name: Bob Bobbison, And Rob Bobbison
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116639413 and STEAM_0:0:135897696

Why should this player be punished?: The people seen in this video called me a fucking "Indian" and begin to play an indian song and saying this is ur native song and decides to descriminate me, he then prooceds to call me a Loser in (LOOC) and disrespects me, they then called me a retard and left the place, they returned while i was standing still, and Cdmed me, before this happend i got revived because they cdmed me also before that, but Keiwam told me i was fault to this aswell, but this time i did nothing as u can see in the video i didnt threaten or anything, they just cdmed me with no valid reason, disrespecting me in looc and in voice chat, and also called me an Indian, and began to play an indian song.

i found out they speak my language so we were speaking in it, but u can still hear him say retard

i believe the players seen in the video should be punished for their actions

Evidence Link:

Reaction score

After a staff member translated what has been said and reviewing this video and one from an IG report I have reached the following conclusions.

Rob Robbison played a discriminatory stereotype song, followed by an inappropriate comment as a follow up from an insult said by Bob Bobbison, then mic spammed from a soundboard. For his action he will be receiving a one month for rules 1.1, 1.2, 2.2.

@Bob Bobbison said two racial slurs and multiple disrespectful comments directed at @Mindaugas, therefore @Bob Bobbison will be receiving a three month ban for 1.1 &1.2.

Status
Not open for further replies.