Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Mindaugas
Your Roleplay Name: Giovanni Rodriguez
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:762147751

Player's Steam Name: HowToGetName
Player's Roleplay Name: Bob Bobbison
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116639413

Why should this player be punished?: The player seen in this video, risked his life, due to me directly pointing a gun at him, and telling him to put his hands up, he was unarmed, and u can clearly hear him say " put ur hands up" knowing that i obvsiously told him that, he proceeds to talk contiously on his phone, with someone saying "there is a guy here" and starts shouting, while he turns around and runs away, i shot him, and i continue to chase him, ending with me finally killing him, due to him risking his life, reffering to the rule 3.4

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
From my side of the screen he was pointing gun directly into the womans bathroom door thats when i started running. I didnt get an order while being gunpointed until i was around the corner.

Reaction score
From my side of the screen he was pointing gun directly into the womans bathroom door thats when i started running. I didnt get an order while being gunpointed until i was around the corner.
I literally pointed my gun directly at u, and then u said "hands up" knowing thats what i said to u, u can clearly see it in my video, its not like ur screen shows different things to the video im showing

U Can Also see in this screenshot at the top at my microphone was on and talking meanwhile i pointed the gun at u, meaning u didnt get the order when u were running away or around the corner as u supose i did

U can see from this screenshot u were literally looking at us while i was pointing my gun at u

Skærmbillede 2023-06-29 165137.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its server delay. What you do on your screen is not instantly shows from my side of the connection to the server. If you were to walk forward on your screen it would take between 1 and 2 seconds for it to reach my end and load in the game. It applies to shooting, talking, moving, driving and other actions

Reaction score
Its server delay. What you do on your screen is not instantly shows from my side of the connection to the server. If you were to walk forward on your screen it would take between 1 and 2 seconds for it to reach my end and load in the game. It applies to shooting, talking, moving, driving and other actions
U still heard what i told u, since u said "hands up" why would u say hands up? unarmed, clearly because thats what i told u and u repeated what i said to u, ur literally lying, everything is in the video, and u were laughing and talking on ur phone, as thats what i said to to u, hands up, why did u run away then? if u didnt hear it or if i pointed my gun on ur head, makes no sense u broke 3.4 no matter what, and u know it. Makes no sense when u can see everything in the video,

And if there is delay, u still heard what i told u and reacted instantly, by saying "hands up" thats what i said to u, and u runned away immedaedtily, so even if its delayed u knew i was trying to get u to comply, but u rejected it, and put ur life in danger

Last edited:
Reaction score
I already turned the corner therefore on my behalf I wasnt under gunpoint when you gave me the order. You are equally as much in the wrong for continuing to gunpoint me and shoot at me outside of the muggable area, and especially on the side of the police department risking your own life

Reaction score
I already turned the corner therefore on my behalf I wasnt under gunpoint when you gave me the order. You are equally as much in the wrong for continuing to gunpoint me and shoot at me outside of the muggable area, and especially on the side of the police department risking your own life
U was under gunpoint ,i sent u the screenshot there where u was infront of me? and i aimed at ur head, u said "hands up" because thats what i told u. so u knew u was under gunpoint when u entered underpass and was infront of me, and tried to run.

Also i followed u and killed u, so u wouldnt report me to the cops, as u were a witness to me and possibly getting me arrested if i didnt kill u

Reaction score
U literally was around the corner on my behalf:D This is the screenshoot once again, and even with proof u said u were around that other corner but thats when u ran away from my gunpoint. =3.4 i have to send u the proof once again and u keep lying, the evidence talk for itself, but u keep wanna argue, i will let the staff handle this instead, not someone who is clearly under gunpoint, and rejects the proof infront of his eyes
Skærmbillede 2023-06-29 165137.png

A1L

Reaction score

Provide your POV.

A1L

Reaction score

Actually after reviewing the clip, it was blatant he was chasing after you and you acknowledged he had a firearm out, you shouldn't of tried to bhop away and stayed still when he started chasing you as he clearly had a firearm at you, breaking rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk.

I don't think your demo will show much except him hearing him and seeing him gunpoint you, feel free to give me your demo if it shows something different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.