Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: HowToGetName
Your Roleplay Name: Bob Bobbison
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:116639413

Player's Steam Name: Mindaugas
Player's Roleplay Name: Giovanni Rodriguez
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:762147751

Why should this player be punished?: Player was ran over in the small intersection in city (ragdolled) Then proceeds to run after the car and tells me to get out of the car and making threats until he evolves to calling me the N-word. After this we found out we speak the same language but the part of the report was recorded in english.

Evidence Link: https://anonfiles.com/IaF5f9z6z0/perpheads_demo_2023_6_28_17_41_41_dem

Reaction score
Good for u, i also made an AR on u, u forgot to show where u called me an fucking indian, and u and ur friend were playing an indian song meanwhile, then u cussed at me in looc calling me a loser, and had disrespectful behavior, and ur friend also cdmed me, but dont worry i have made an full AR on u and ur friend for all of this, to cover,

Reaction score

@Mindaugas this community has a zero tolerance policy against the use of racial slurs and language. As it is clear from this video you user a racial slur you will be receiving a one month ban for 1.1 & 1.2. Using this language is utterly unacceptable and disgusting, if you use this again you will be banned for a minimum of 9 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.