Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: 2766
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Smiff
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35074350

Player's Steam Name: HuskyD0G
Player's Roleplay Name: Simon Bendetti
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224

Why should this player be punished?: Simon killed me when I was interrogating his friend at Slums. I had no evidence to charge his friend who was in cuffs and I believed that he had acted under self-defence but I had to investigate the crime scene nonetheless. I believe that he acted prematurely in killing me as there was no reason to believe that I was about to charge his friend with a long sentence.

My POV of the entire situation is attached below

Evidence Link:

Max

Reaction score
I was there and it seemed like we were totally going to let your friend go and then you came and killed us for no reason whatsoever so it was clearly a breach of 2.5 and 3.4

Reaction score
Thats not true at all, I feared the officer was going to check my friend for bruises because he lied and said he was attacked by two people. Rob had just murdered 2 people in slums 1. Then another one of my friends who was with his friend pulled up and they were looking to raid slums so I asked for their assistance. They tried to free him at first and failed. So after they tried to help him I then returned the favor and killed the tfu to free him as he was revived. The only real fault I did during this entire situation was I accidently killed the medic that as on scene because because when I turned around to give orders I smashed my mouse against my keyboard I flicked so hard and shot him. I already apologized to said medic and he forgave me. I had every right to kill that tfu because Rob was easily found out if the tfu checked for bruises he would have seen he was lying completely.

However the main reason I shot is to free my other friend who tried to assist and I freed him successfully as well as Rob.

It's not my job to assume your investigation skills are bad

Max: I was there and it seemed like we were totally going to let your friend go and then you came and killed us for no reason whatsoever so it was clearly a breach of 2.5 and 3.4
You weren't even there, idk why ur even posting here

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
Thats not true at all, I feared the officer was going to check my friend for bruises because he lied and said he was attacked by two people. Rob had just murdered 2 people in slums 1. Then another one of my friends who was with his friend pulled up and they were looking to raid slums so I asked for their assistance. They tried to free him at first and failed. So after they tried to help him I then returned the favor and killed the tfu to free him as he was revived. The only real fault I did during this entire situation was I accidently killed the medic that as on scene because because when I turned around to give orders I smashed my mouse against my keyboard I flicked so hard and shot him. I already apologized to said medic and he forgave me. I had every right to kill that tfu because Rob was easily found out if the tfu checked for bruises he would have seen he was lying completely.

However the main reason I shot is to free my other friend who tried to assist and I freed him successfully as well as Rob.

It's not my job to assume your investigation skills are bad

You weren't even there, idk why ur even posting here

If your friend was going to be let go and an investigation was on-going, maybe you should've seen the outcome before shooting them?

Reaction score
If your friend was going to be let go and an investigation was on-going, maybe you should've seen the outcome before shooting them?
He was taking forever, and I knew Rob had
Murdered 2 people and was easily found out if he was checked for bruises. If you check logs you can see Rob killed 2 players. Rob blatantly lied and said he was attacked and physically assaulted. I lied as well saying I wasn't there just because I never fired my AK so I was released. Rob was not released and I started planning a way to free him. Why would i stick around when I knew 100% if he was checked for bruises it would invalidate his whole story and show he murdered them not In self defense. I never heard the TFO say Rob was going to be let go.

Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence
Rule 3.4 would be killing for small sentence which I did not do. I was fully aware Rob was going to go for murder if he was checked for bruises. If there was 0 chance of Rob being checked for bruises and invalidating his self defense, I would have not killed the officer. No where in 3.4 does it state I have to wait. If there is another rule stating I have to wait then I need to be enlightened because I don't know of it. If I broke another rule I am unaware of it, but in this report I did not break 3.4 as I had first hand info rob was in threat of a 10 year sentence.

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
I never heard the TFO say Rob was going to be let go.

Because they probably weren't fully done with him yet, that is why I am saying you should've stuck around till the outcome of the situation.

I had no evidence to charge his friend who was in cuffs and I believed that he had acted under self-defence but I had to investigate the crime scene nonetheless.

I was there and it seemed like we were totally going to let your friend go and then you came and killed us for no reason whatsoever so it was clearly a breach of 2.5 and 3.4

both officers in this action request is saying that he was going to be let go.

If there was 0 chance of Rob being checked for bruises and invalidating his self defense, I would have not killed the officer.

But how would you know? Unless there is something to indicate that the officer was going to check the 'bruises' of your friend and ultimately was going to arrest him, I don't see why you didn't just wait till the outcome, if he was going to jail and if the officer didn't really believe that he didn't self-defend, I don't know why he would have no gun out or anything from you just staying around. I still believe you did break 3.4, if the officer was going to let them go, all you had to do is wait to see if he was going to be taken into a squad car to be taken back from the Police Department, you have to investigate a lot more than just assume that they are going to go to jail when there is clearly not much to support the crime like 2766 said to be honest.

I never heard the TFO say Rob was going to be let go.

Simply wait to see cause it seems like there was still talking before he was shot by two people from the front door lol

No where in 3.4 does it state I have to wait

I understand your point of that you are assuming that your friend was going to be busted for the incident if the officers decided to check his bruisings but I don't see or anything indicates that they were going to check his bruises and you should've just waited honestly, if they were going to let him go, as I explained before you should've waited a bit longer to see the actual outcome, cause he was just going to be released as both officers said.

but in this report I did not break 3.4 as I had first hand info rob was in threat of a 10 year sentence.

Read my replies above i guess, I believe you still did, although to me it is very minor because yes you believed that, however it seemed like there was no indication that he was actually going to get check for bruises and or get arrested cause both officers said they were going to be released, although they didn't say this directly in-game yet, it's clear if he was guilty already or they didn't believe his story, he probably would've been going to jail already, however he was still being investigated at the bottom of the apartment complex.. seemingly with him just not having no gun out. From the videos, it looks like you guys were getting ready to leave the scene which that's all I can really think of you guys trying to leave the scene and failing to report it, I will come to a outcome later with other opinions from staff members however this is my thoughts on the situation.

Reaction score
Because they probably weren't fully done with him yet, that is why I am saying you should've stuck around till the outcome of the situation.

both officers in this action request is saying that he was going to be let go.

But how would you know? Unless there is something to indicate that the officer was going to check the 'bruises' of your friend and ultimately was going to arrest him, I don't see why you didn't just wait till the outcome, if he was going to jail and if the officer didn't really believe that he didn't self-defend, I don't know why he would have no gun out or anything from you just staying around. I still believe you did break 3.4, if the officer was going to let them go, all you had to do is wait to see if he was going to be taken into a squad car to be taken back from the Police Department, you have to investigate a lot more than just assume that they are going to go to jail when there is clearly not much to support the crime like 2766 said to be honest.

Simply wait to see cause it seems like there was still talking before he was shot by two people from the front door lol

I understand your point of that you are assuming that your friend was going to be busted for the incident if the officers decided to check his bruisings but I don't see or anything indicates that they were going to check his bruises and you should've just waited honestly, if they were going to let him go, as I explained before you should've waited a bit longer to see the actual outcome, cause he was just going to be released as both officers said.

Read my replies above i guess, I believe you still did, although to me it is very minor because yes you believed that, however it seemed like there was no indication that he was actually going to get check for bruises and or get arrested cause both officers said they were going to be released, although they didn't say this directly in-game yet, it's clear if he was guilty already or they didn't believe his story, he probably would've been going to jail already, however he was still being investigated at the bottom of the apartment complex.. seemingly with him just not having no gun out. From the videos, it looks like you guys were getting ready to leave the scene which that's all I can really think of you guys trying to leave the scene and failing to report it, I will come to a outcome later with other opinions from staff members however this is my thoughts on the situation.
I agree with your viewpoints, however it was taking extremely long and I could only assume he would get to that part of the investigation with how long he was detained. I'll await your outcome but in my opinion I had first hand knowledge of what rob had did as I was standing right next to him when he did it and took action based on that possibility of reaching that point. I wish rob would have just kept his mouth shut because if he hadn't claimed self defense there probably wouldn't have been any chance of him being arrested. I would also like to say this whole situation probably would not have happened if the 2 players rob murdered did not break 3.4. They were new players and failed to follow the rules and rob was forced to shoot them.

A1L

Reaction score

ish

As per my previous reply, both officers stating that the outcome would've been that Rob would've been let go, however of course cause of Simon's concerns that they would've checked his bruises and seen that he wasn't actually attacked at all, I understand from both points of views. Although I still do believe that Simon should've waited to see the actual outcome where his friend was going to be released, if the officers did a bit more investigation and checked if Rob was actually bruised, this would've changed the outcome completely, so whilst I do understand both, I don't think any punishment is needed here, however just wait a bit more before actually seeing if your friend is going to goto jail or not from their investigation.

Status
Not open for further replies.