Action Request (Ibrahim Abubakar)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: proctologist
Your Roleplay Name: Steve Brody
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35126079

Player's Steam Name: Unknown, please provide.
Player's Roleplay Name: Ibrahim Abubakar
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:111111

Why should this player be punished?: Under direct gunpoint, the player pulled out a weapon and shot myself, getting away with a large sum of money.

I want to be reimbursed with the money I would had gained (a large sum, I am assuming due to the vicinity of a certain dodgy fella). I would wish for no further action will be taken if this demand was met.

I believe that a financial penalty would be a just solution and proportional punishment as I would had gained that money through the mugging, and I am under the direct assumption that although the player is not necessarily new, is inexperienced to the rules on the basis of a lack of forum account or any referring material to their ingame being absent.

I am also convinced a large sum of money was involved as @Chase was the responding officer who searched him after I had been shot (I made up he mugged me), was asking the moderators to see if the money was actually mine or not.

Was speaking to @Clarky via report about this, he however had no access to the logs due to rank limitations (I know that struggle well!)

Evidence Link:

Last edited:
Reaction score

User has been warned for their actions, I have outlined to the offender what they did wrong within rule 3.4 and they acknowledged their mistake.

@MiniRaze

Status
Not open for further replies.