Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: MalekIsWeird
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: Idk
Player's Roleplay Name: Idk
Player's SteamID: Idk

Why should this player be punished?: some guy destroyed my tires just recently for no reason and disabled my car. I didn't do nothing to anybody to prompt them to do such a thing to my car and my car is now completely unusuable with no roadcrew on anywhere to help me fix it. I am forced to lose money not just repairing but buying wrenches to get it fixed back up.

Evidence Link: https://img001.prntscr.com/file/img001/DCa3Uh-TRYGr1tDX_Ckw4g.png

Reaction score

I have requested the player's demo and added them on Steam. They will have 48 hours to respond appropriately.

Reaction score

Your vehicle had been stolen by an individual who was recklessly driving. An officer attending opened fire on your vehicle, initially aiming for the tires (justifiably) but then just sort of aiming at the car. After the car had been trapped under an RTU vehicle, they proceeded to fire upon it until it was disabled and then still did not stop firing until an occupant exited the vehicle. I will be issuing the officer a warning for the continued firing and make PSD aware of this situation.

Feel free to create a refund request for the value you would estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.