Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: satsumo_nox
Your Roleplay Name: Katarina Avery
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:510052388

Player's Steam Name: idk
Player's Roleplay Name: Alex Menta
Player's SteamID: idk

Why should this player be punished?: A guy mugged me in public idk what else to say
-----------------------------------------------------

Evidence Link: https://streamable.com/93u20o

Reaction score
@ThomasK_110 Why did you mug them in the suburbs parking lot?
It was around midnight so I'm pretty tired, and I was waiting for someone to mug while on the roof next to the alleyway, and in the moment (after seeing this person go back and forth several times) I thought "Wait, why don't I just jump them from around that corner when they won't be prepared?". It was only when I had already left the server that I realised that I probably shouldn't have done that, and checking the mugging map again confirmed my suspicion that I fucked up. In complete truth, it was me making a stupid decision because I forgot exactly where the boundary was and I was tired.

A1L

Reaction score

It was around midnight so I'm pretty tired, and I was waiting for someone to mug while on the roof next to the alleyway, and in the moment (after seeing this person go back and forth several times) I thought "Wait, why don't I just jump them from around that corner when they won't be prepared?". It was only when I had already left the server that I realised that I probably shouldn't have done that, and checking the mugging map again confirmed my suspicion that I fucked up. In complete truth, it was me making a stupid decision because I forgot exactly where the boundary was and I was tired.

You should go back on the server if you're able to and return all of the items that was taken. You will be receiving a warning for 5.1 Mugging, you should obviously not be doing mugging in these sort of areas, it was not in a green zone as per the Mugging Map and in the rule itself states the following "Muggings should only take place in locations which are out of the view of the public." which clearly it was not.

If no items are returned, your warning will be changed into a ban.

Items needing to be returned:

7 x 'Baked Beans'
8 x 'Stim Pack'
8 x '5.56x45mm STANAG Magazine x30'
1 x 'Splint'
1 x 'ACOG Sight'
1000 x 'Cocaine' (You sold it, so $150,000)
1 x 'Crowbar'
3 x 'Bandage'
7 x 'Rifle Ammo'
8 x 'Water Bottle'
1 x 'Smartphone'
$602008 (Total $752008) - You may send the money directly to them at 5017940 and the rest can be conducted when you're both on.

Status
Not open for further replies.