Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: Isa
Player's Roleplay Name: Billy Lucas
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34072707

Why should this player be punished?: 5.1 mugging in public, he told me to get inside my own store after picklocking it in front of me and all i was doing was peacefully crafting and i even put my hands up to show I was not armed so he would not shoot me but he ordered me inside and mugged me and talked trash in ooc when confronted with 2 of his buddies confident they were in the right the whole time I kept referring to 5.1 and they still don't accept they're wrong.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fqM05cLAr9TYO/DeaQ8B9EqPo3?invite=cr-MSxwelksNDA0MTMyOTks

Reaction score

@isa has clearly forced you out of a public setting into a private one with the intention of mugging you and has thus violated rule 5.1. They will be punished accordingly when I have handled this action request. I have added the user on Steam in attempt to retrieve the items they stole. Please allow me up to 48 hours to do so before creating a refund request, I will keep you updated.

Reaction score
Isa has been found to have been ban evading. Feel free to create a refund request for the items you lost here.

Status
Not open for further replies.