Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: TheKoreanPigeon
Your Roleplay Name: Cole Ireland
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:564278464

Player's Steam Name: LtWolf
Player's Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Why should this player be punished?: So i was mayor of Paralake and as mayor i changed the ideology to Communism, yes there would still be held elections. Everything was going great the sales tax was on 5, vehicle tax 5, income tax 20, fuel tax 15 and i get assasinated by Omar. He tells me in ooc later on that him and Jimmy Bovine planned my assasination and that it was roleplay even tho none of the taxes affected any of them.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Another small thing, before i got killed Jimmy Bovine made an advert saying to remove communism from Paralake even tho that i did not put the taxes to a rate where they affected anyone. I believe that LtWolf only killed me for the fun and for Jimmy Bovine to become mayor. The assasination was not realistic anyways, he just drove up to me out in the open at City Hall Parking Lot and shot me. After i respawned i did see him and 3 other players put me on fire and do several emotes next to my body. https://perpheads.com/threads/the-m...handling-the-tyrannical-communist-scum.49278/

Reaction score
@LtWolf Please justify your actions within 24 hours.
Jimmy Bovine, Marty Red, Joe Ficklestein and I were a crew of 4 individuals who had planned your death prior. I was one of the hitmen assigned to kill you which PART of the reason was to allow Jimmy to run for office and occupy his favored non-communist politics. The hit was done after you were warned many times by the people who hired me to do what they asked and the liability of what they wanted was not met so they sent me after you. They checked the stats and they didn't like it, they warned you way before the kill ever happened and you did not seem to alert them or anybody that you were going to change for the better so Jimmy told me to go do it and I finished the job. Not only that but you raised the income tax to a high amount according to them and lowered the pay to $5 for unemployment and installed a communist regime. Multiple gov employees were quitting their jobs because the pay was low according to Jimmy.

I request more time for the people who sent me to respond and add context. They would definitely know more about why the kill was justified than me as all I was told was that the mayor was a communist, he was a tyrant, he didn't listen, he was evil so we must kill him.

The placement of the kill was not chosen by me. I was not in sight of any officers at the time and therefore it was completely valid placement as seen in the video.

1) Communist Regime
2) Extremely low unemployment pay
3) Causing government employees to quit their job due to a fascist dictatorship which is also exactly why he had no secret service wanting to work for him.

Reaction score
How did the low employment pay effect you? You werent employed after all and the citizen income was on 5.

The goverment employees who quit their jobs has nothing to do with you four who planned my assasination.

Also another thing, the taxes was very good in my opinion even tho your pay was low but in real life it is the same, unemployed civilians barely get any money anyways. All you should have done was get a job as most of the jobs had great salary, all i want now is a staff member to reply and deny or accept the report.

Also all Jimmy Bovine said was remove communism from paralake even tho you said that the income tax and payment was the problem so in my opinion the assasination was not valid at all.

Reaction score
Even tho you do believe that it was valid you did not verify if i was the mayor in any way, i could have been a civilian that looked like the mayor. All you should have asked was, “Are you the mayor?” and i would have answered.

Reaction score

@LtWolf Your history for 3.4 is absolutely shocking and it is frankly appalling that we are once again having a conversation about the same rule yet again, amongst many others. If you are going to bend the rules to create 'roleplay' by creating unrealistic adverts to justify killing a Mayor for imposing very fair policies and taxes, make sure that those affect by your rule breaks are also in on it. It is so very backwards to kill a Mayor who's only negative impact on you was virtually just your unemployment check, a figure so small and insignificant no matter what it is set to. Your vague and unconstructive threats in the /advert chat essentially amounted to nothing as you never actually told him what you wanted changed, other than spouting buzzwords like "end communism."

I request more time for the people who sent me to respond and add context. They would definitely know more about why the kill was justified than me as all I was told was that the mayor was a communist, he was a tyrant, he didn't listen, he was evil so we must kill him.
The placement of the kill was not chosen by me.

This part bothers me as well. It is your responsibility and nobody else's to know why you are killing someone. You can't go around shooting anyone you please because someone told you to or because "they are a communist".

What made matters worse is that it didn't even end there. What compelled the four of you, instead of leaving the scene of the crime scene at the Police Department, to stand over the body to pose and take pictures? You have just committed a crime right outside the PD and you chose to hang around and muck about.

Ultimately, you killed the Mayor for really bad, non-beneficial reasons without ever having intended on giving him a chance to correct the behavior you disliked. The only reason that comes to mind as to why you actually did any of this, is that you wanted Jimmy Bovine to become Mayor instead of Floppa. It doesn't make a huge amount of sense to commit a crime because you want a government job.

Due to him already having an active ban, it will be extended.

@Jimmy Bovine Take this as a verbal warning that this is not a justifiable reason to assassinate or hire someone to kill the mayor.

Reviewed with @Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.