Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: LtWolf
Your Roleplay Name: Omar Asfour
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:137872891

Player's Steam Name: PGE
Player's Roleplay Name: Brian Dickens
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

Why should this player be punished?: Walked in on the middle of a gunpoint situation blasting and then had me revived by a medic which 3.4'ed then told me to not talk but then asked me if I talked when I was communicating with him on LOOC about what he just did. He asked me if I did with a gun to my face so I was forced to talk and when I did he killed me to hide his identity.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/e8fDK07V7xWLQ/d1337MHGqB0e?invite=cr-MSxZd1MsNDA0MTMyOTks

Reaction score
There were people outside, I told him ''if you speak you're going to die'' he spoke, I warned him by asking if he spoke, and once he spoke I shot him down. He didn't fully submit the clip of the whole situation, so it doesn't show me warning him. If you are going to make an AR, atleast provide proper evidence mate.

Reaction score

@LtWolf you were told not to speak initially, did you speak between then and when the clip starts?
The only point where I only spoke when he gave me orders. He didn't shoot at any point except that specific part where he forced me to speak so I would die. Otherwise if I stayed silent that is me not obeying his command and answering.

Reaction score
When I gunpointed him, he pulled out his phone (I think he may have informed somebody from his org, im not sure), then he consented to be ziptied, I wanted him to keep silent and told him this since I didn't want anyone in the vicinity to hear I was robbing him. So I told him if he jumps or talks at all, I would kill him. After I robbed him, I asked him in LOOC why he broke 3.4 and we talked in LOOC, seconds later, he told me something from voice chat. Before I killed him in the clip, I wrote in chat "did u talk?" so that he'd realize the reason of his death since I have already given him a warning and I told him if he speaks he'd die. I have also made an attempt to tell it to him in LOOC in-game so this would prevent the occured situation into becoming an AR but apparently it did not.

If you wish, I can send you my demo if you name it since that way it would be better for you to investigate the situation and you can see also see that the other party blatantly broke 3.4 at the time, I was waiting for this AR to close so I could make an AR on him about the rulebreak but I believe that could already be out of the way if you decide to check the demos. Because as I said, this is only a short part of the situation which sums up zero nothing.

Reaction score
When I gunpointed him, he pulled out his phone (I think he may have informed somebody from his org, im not sure), then he consented to be ziptied, I wanted him to keep silent and told him this since I didn't want anyone in the vicinity to hear I was robbing him. So I told him if he jumps or talks at all, I would kill him. After I robbed him, I asked him in LOOC why he broke 3.4 and we talked in LOOC, seconds later, he told me something from voice chat. Before I killed him in the clip, I wrote in chat "did u talk?" so that he'd realize the reason of his death since I have already given him a warning and I told him if he speaks he'd die. I have also made an attempt to tell it to him in LOOC in-game so this would prevent the occured situation into becoming an AR but apparently it did not.

If you wish, I can send you my demo if you name it since that way it would be better for you to investigate the situation and you can see also see that the other party blatantly broke 3.4 at the time, I was waiting for this AR to close so I could make an AR on him about the rulebreak but I believe that could already be out of the way if you decide to check the demos. Because as I said, this is only a short part of the situation which sums up zero nothing.
Can you please provide me with perpheads_demo_2022-3-13 11-00-22 in the next 24 hours.

Reaction score

To be very blunt, @Pogue, you didn't need to kill @LtWolf here. You were well-aware that there was nobody nearby that could have heard him and if you really didn't want him to speak then you should have gagged him. To me, it just seems like a copout excuse to kill him and leave. This being said, he spoke more than once where he had been ordered not to and thus did break your order. It's debatable as to whether your question was rhetorical or not, I believe it was. I reiterate, you did not need to kill him. To enforce the order with such lethal capacity was unreasonable in this scenario and him speaking did not actually affect the situation at all, hence why you took a while to actually "care".

@Pogue - I have decided not to enact any punishment in this scenario; you did give him an order and he did break it. This being said, be more mindful about what you demand of captives and how you follow up on these demands. Do not let this happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.