Player's Steam Name: Isa
Player's Roleplay Name: Billy Lucas
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34072707

Why should this player be punished?: 3.4 walking into active shootout
Second guy:
Character name: Jericho <Unknown>

Steam name: new age goku

Steam ID; STEAM_0:1:84068468

Both clearly heard there was a raid ongoing and bullets were flying but 10 seconds after the shots were fired they felt comfortable not valuing their life and just running in to ask "what happened" like they're cops investigating. Somebody (me) opened fire with an AK and loud sounds of crowbarring are heard and they still choose to cruise straight inside and get shot up which ended up involving their group and ruining the whole raid for me especially since I was solo. It turned from a 1v2 to a 1v5 and I took 3 out but died to 1 because their group doesn't understand rules.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/fqXIWM1XnfYaO/d1337gQs1F2x?invite=cr-MSxDVXYsNDA0MTMyOTks

Reaction score
The shootout was directly across from our base (waterfront warehouse) at Projex. Wolf (Omar) came up to me as I was leaving the base, and pointed out a guy in the window. He asked me if it was Isa (Billy), I said I wasn't sure, I don't remember what he was wearing, but yeah, it would make sense if it was him. Wolf, who had been messing with us all night, ran straight in and I heard gunshots. I stayed outside and waited for our third guy, we both ran in, then Billy came running in, and I realized that the shootout didn't involve us. We all figured everyone had died and we tried to figure out what the hell happened, but I ended up getting shot instead, and Billy took vengance iirc.

EDIT: watching the clip i now see that no, Billy didn't take vengance, he got shot too, and our third guy actually stayed outside to kill Omar after he shot us.

Last edited:
Reaction score

@newAgeGoku - I can understand your reasoning for initially entering, thinking your friend was at risk and wanting to investigate. When you realised that he was out of harm's way, that was your queue to leave. There isn't really any excuse for you sticking around and causing your own death when the situation was very much active. Rule 3.4 details that you should not put your life in unnecessary risk, something which you have very much done here. You will not be receiving a punishment on this occasion on the condition that you will not allow your curiosity get the better of you next time and cease to involve yourself in shootouts that do not involve you.

@LtWolf - Considering that these users should not have been involved in this situation and that there was no police response as far as I can trace, I am happy to refund your weapon on the basis that you would have realistically survived this situation with it. You will need to create a refund request as your weapon is no longer in circulation. However, I don't want to see further comments like "their group doesn't understand rules". It's actually quite hypocritical and not the sort of attitude we expect from our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.