Action Request (jabowen2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Locksmith/Jack Locks
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Locks
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:183399913

Player's Steam Name: jabowen2007
Player's Roleplay Name: Jack Knockers(This may be wrong, correct me if it is)
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512901069

Why should this player be punished?: Knowing that i was armed while going towards DD still attempted to pull his gun up in an attempt to mug an armed indivual creating a needless gunfight when they could of just ran away or not engaged at all. Situation happened at the end of the Demo as i restarted my Demo after i died. There also was another person involved but im not too sure what his name or SteamID is.

Evidence Link: https://mega.nz/file/XZhh2YTB#QlC6NnNnhGUMkCJGpfwIlJql_7vB-g_yUW3kcN0PSr8

Bob Crat

Communication Banned
Reaction score
We didn't know you had a gun until after we pointed ours at you. The clip isn’t working so I’m not 100% sure but from what I remember you shot first so we killed you.

A1L

Reaction score
We didn't know you had a gun until after we pointed ours at you. The clip isn’t working so I’m not 100% sure but from what I remember you shot first so we killed you.

I will look at the provided demo, if this is the case then this will be denied.

A1L

Reaction score

After reviewing the demo, it was not clear that you went down without no firearm present, you had your gun in passive until the person tried to gun-point you and then you had a gunfight, you should also not return to the same scene and try to avoid places where you have just murdered someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.