Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: lenndrik
Your Roleplay Name: lenndrik doe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Player's Community Name: @James maguire
Player's Roleplay Name: james maguire
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:426436177

Why should this player be punished?: it should be somewhere at the end of the demo i was trying to mug james and instead of following gunpoint he decided to run around pull out his phone pull out a gun and kill me this was all under gunpoint i gave him clear commands like get back in and put your hands up
@Ellie
Evidence Link: https://ufile.io/q0bm6tr0

Reaction score
he just now in game ran up to me in spawn confesses i mug him in public even tho never said i was gonna mug him i just said get back in

Reaction score

There were many ways for wuenx to not break 3.4 in this situation. Complying with you and putting distance between himself and you, and then drawing a gun would have been acceptable. Instead, he stood still saying "You can't do this" and did nothing to comply with you despite his life being threatened with your knife. I imagine he was trying to accuse of attempting to move him out of public view, but you were basically inside the shop already, moving him half a meter around a corner to close the door is fine. Regardless of what he thought, he still should have complied with you and put his life at risk by flat out refusing to do what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.