Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: NamesInsane
Your Roleplay Name: Gerald Montanari
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58528642

Player's Steam Name: JER, Speedy
Player's Roleplay Name: Ling Wang, Liam Newman
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226, STEAM_0:1:26840720

Why should this player be punished?: Ling Wang intentionally ran a sweater over directly in front of me when I was a Police officer. Shortly after I gun point him, he exits the vehicle and runs off while still under my gun point. In the end he kills me but I am still not sure why he even caused all of this.

I would like Ling Wang to justify his actions.

Also, please explain why you decided to run the sweater over. @JER

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/CUgaTKinyLJKD/d1337anl02h8?invite=cr-MSxrZXMsMTAyNTk5NzgxLA

Last edited:

JER

Reaction score
Ling Wang intentionally ran a sweater over
It wasn't intentional, the server was full and I was lagging

Shortly after I gun point him, he exits the vehicle and runs off while still under my gun point
You were gun pointing the car, I was on the opposite side, after had just committing vehicular manslaughter I took my chances and fled towards the forest to preserve my freedom.

In the end he kills me but I am still not sure why he even caused all of this.
I heard a beretta shot at me whilst running, hence I killed you to preserve my life.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It wasn't intentional, the server was full and I was lagging
If your actions were accidental, why did you run away?

You were gun pointing the car, I was on the opposite side
Please provide a clip so we can see your POV, I had you under reasonable gun point consistently; you were lucky the game forced you to exit passenger side.

Even after exiting, I had you under gun point but you decided to run away.

after had just committing vehicular manslaughter I took my chances and fled towards the forest to preserve my freedom.
The person you ran over never died, so manslaughter never took place.

You stated your actions were accidental, so the correct charge would've been 12.11 (max 3 years) if you did not run away.

I heard a beretta shot at me whilst running, hence I killed you to preserve my life.
@Speedy discharged his Beretta M9 in the incident. As you stated earlier, your actions were accidental so Speedy shouldn't have shot me. I will add him to this Action Request so he could justify his actions as well.

Also, you clearly saw me holding a shotgun, so why would the Beretta shot come from me, lol?

Last edited:
Reaction score

@JER why did you not stop after exiting the vehicle? You knew the officer had a shotgun pointed at you yet you kept running, why is that?

@Speedy why did you shoot the officer?

JER

Reaction score

@JER why did you not stop after exiting the vehicle? You knew the officer had a shotgun pointed at you yet you kept running, why is that?

@Speedy why did you shoot the officer?
I was never gun pointed in his line of sight - there was a clear obstruction of his gun barrel and my car, the moment I was gun pointed for an atom of a second I had already looked away and fled. Even in this video you can see the barrel was never pointed at me throughout the entirety of the incident.

Reaction score
the moment I was gun pointed for an atom of a second I had already looked away and fled.
The duration of the gunpoint was not 'an atom of a second', and that does not mean you can disregard it.

Even in this video you can see the barrel was never pointed at me throughout the entirety of the incident.
I had you under gun point before the clip started recording + after you exited the vehicle.

Your reason to kill me was also unjustified.

Reaction score

@JER will receive a warning for 3.4. You kept running from @NamesInsane even though you knew he had a shotgun on his hands and was pointing it at you, just because your turn your back to the person, it does not give you the right to ignore the gunpoint.

@Speedy will receive a warning for 2.5 and 3.4 as he failed to provide a reason to why he shot the officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.