AR on @JER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef / Josef Park
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @JER / Ling Wang
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93949226
Why Should This Player Be Punished: ( See video 'AR 1') This whole situation starts with where Ling Wang attempted to mug me in my bazaar shop however failed due to being shot by a friend of mine. After this occurred, I was being pulled over at the bazaar where I heard a timed bomb, after realizing it went off, TFU cleared it and couldn't find anyone. I then found oocly that it was Ling Wang who bombed me because he was 'raiding me', I don't actually believe this because I believe his intention was to just target me and to do it for 'fun' and I believe this because of him dying with the attempt of mugging me in the first situation.
TLDR; Ling wang died in an attempt to mug me, died, came back (after NLR I believe) and bomb raided my shop. Maybe 2.5, 3.4 (doing it for literally no reason and even TFU was right around the corner and 3.5 (bomb raiding me after dying in the attempt to mug me).

Evidence (Demo Required): Uploading videos shortly.
Attempting mugging situation > 'AR 1'
Bomb raiding > 'AR 2'

Additional Comments: I would like to say that these are all accusations about the rules as I believe he did target me because he died in an attempt to mug me (2.5), I also believe he risked his life since cops were around the area and he already knew nothing was in my shop (to my knowledge (3.4)) and then maybe him coming back after attempting to mug me with the intent to bomb raid me for the fun of it after dying. (3.5)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied

Under Rule 5.3 (Raiding), he is allowed to attempt to raid you a second time. If he attempted to raid you a third time, then it would have violated Rule 5.3.

Reviewed by Myself & @GraveDinosaur

Status
Not open for further replies.