Action Request (John Ojeda: Ligma ///Pen Liza: Admins didn't find it (Helper))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Baba Won
Your Roleplay Name: Baba Won
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124402073

Player's Steam Name: John Ojeda: Ligma ///Pen Liza: 360N0SCOPEM8REKT
Player's Roleplay Name: //John Ojeda// And //Pen Liza//
Player's SteamID: John Ojeda: STEAM_0:1:551197463 Pen Liza:STEAM_0:0:78982092

Why should this player be punished?: The people in question dragged me into their house under gunpoint which appoints to kidnapping me with no beneficial reason. Therafter proceeding to mug me inside of their Suburbs house saying i was trying to rob them. They took everything i had.

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...U/d1337u3gIyEv?invite=cr-MSw3N2wsNDEyOTcwNzQs

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for making this report, although aren't we allowed to mug people that are in our property?

With best regards,

Reaction score
No.
You are not allowed to gp someone into a house as rule 5.1 states Players may not be forced to move out of public view under gunpoint prior to the mugging.

Kidnapping is allowed but not for the reason you did.Kidnapping another player whilst visible from outside a muggable zone with the intention of mugging or raiding them is not allowed.

Reaction score
Hello,

Thanks for the response.

We're new to the server, if we broke a rule we're sorry and we are willing to compensate if you lost anything.

We're still learning the mechanics & rules of the game.

We had no bad intentions, we were simply trying to roleplay this although was not aware of a specified & pinpointed rule.

We simply thought you were on our property and as far as we knew you can mug players on your property.

If we didnt break a rule, thanks for making this report and making us fully aware of this rule.

With best regards,

Reaction score
This is the 2nd time they attempted this, to whatever staff member takes this AR it might be in your best interest to demo request them from this AR
Because what happened in that AR is a result of them attempting to drag my friend in as well also attempting to mug from the outside into the inside on their house

Reaction score
Crazy man is getting us banned right after we got unbanned as if this was planned, as well the clip is 4 days old so he should be banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.