- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 145
Your Steam Name: IsaacDeSnuts
Your Roleplay Name: Isaac Hammerstone
Your SteamID: 76561199217532886
Player's Steam Name: Jordz
Player's Roleplay Name: Walter Breizzen
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066
Why should this player be punished?: As I was mayor, he walked up and shot my without a valid reason. He shot me due to income tax being 30% and after he made an advert on it I changed it down to 21%. I didn't have any very harsh policies on either.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nEIQhvF4hPP9F2tbM?invite=cr-MSx5eWgsNDA0OTU0OTE5
Your Roleplay Name: Isaac Hammerstone
Your SteamID: 76561199217532886
Player's Steam Name: Jordz
Player's Roleplay Name: Walter Breizzen
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13737066
Why should this player be punished?: As I was mayor, he walked up and shot my without a valid reason. He shot me due to income tax being 30% and after he made an advert on it I changed it down to 21%. I didn't have any very harsh policies on either.
Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/nEIQhvF4hPP9F2tbM?invite=cr-MSx5eWgsNDA0OTU0OTE5
