Action Request (JRW)

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Coomstains
Your Roleplay Name: Donald Trail
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:778092571

Player's Steam Name: JRW
Player's Roleplay Name: Reece Arnold
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80922169

Why should this player be punished?: When the player was being shot, he wasn't on team speak, as well as nobody was outside with him. Yet despite this, immediately when he died his friend burst through the door of their apartment and came with a gun at the ready to shoot me. I went through my demo and the player that comes down was unfortunately not rendering in until he was outside.

His friends info is as follows>>(Steam: Crunchie, ICNAME: Jacob Leonard, SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555265400).

After reviewing this clip and what I could of the demo. I suspect these two to be using a 3rd party form of communication, likely via voice call due to the quickness of the friends reaction. The player that was shot also has a history with metagaming, so while I don't think that makes him guilty. I do believe with the evidence I will provide below that this report should be taken seriously, and investigated thoroughly.

From what I can tell it appears the friend of his would have started running out the apartment just as i shot and JRW tried to run away. I say this because immediately after he dies, his friend comes through their door which you can hear from the metal detector. Meaning he was either standing right at the door, or he was told through a voice call to come out right when I took the first shot. But either way, how would he know that Reece had died without teamspeak and anybody else being outside with us?

Evidence Link: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/c...d1337KOtihk6?invite=cr-MSwxRkEsMTkzMjkxNjYyLA

Last edited:

this has to be a joke, no 3rd party communication, no metagaming, and he simply followed shortly after he heard me get gunned down in the carpark, I don't see how there's any reasoning behind this AR, you're the one breaking 3.4 killing me in public for your own backward reasoning that I allegedly tried mugging ur mate which didn't happen.

Do you check outside every time you hear gunshots? The gunshots echo in perp, I find that unlikely.
You find it unlikely that i would hear 2 seperate sets of gunshots very close to me as soon as my friend leaves the complex leads me to check it out?

this has to be a joke
It's not a joke, its genuine concern over a rule break with reasonable suspicion. Quite frankly this AR wouldn't have even needed to be made had staff been able to deal with our report in-game. But after 3 staff members they told us both to just make ARs and that's what I did. Although, given that in your POV I can hear your overall mic input w/o the perp keybind, had the staff looked into it, you would've been able to prove your POV as well as innocence right there an then.

I think your POV more than proves your side. As I said had this just been dealt with ingame this wouldn't have even been written. Sorry your time was wasted while you weren't on the server lad. I know it can be a pain in the ***.

I don't like writing ARs, I know it can waste peoples time off the server. But when staff requests me to do so, I do, so that there time wasn't for waste either.

this has to be a joke, no 3rd party communication, no metagaming, and he simply followed shortly after he heard me get gunned down in the carpark, I don't see how there's any reasoning behind this AR, you're the one breaking 3.4 killing me in public for your own backward reasoning that I allegedly tried mugging ur mate which didn't happen.
It's not 3.4 to kill you there, it'd be against the rules to mug you in public, or kill you in eyesight of police/near PD. I had KOS because the information that was given to me was that you did indeed kill an org member of mine and attempt to mug another. Nothing is backwards, I created the AR for reasonable suspicion, if it weren't reasonable, the staff wouldn't have requested me to make it.

You find it unlikely that i would hear 2 seperate sets of gunshots very close to me as soon as my friend leaves the complex leads me to check it out?
considering your the first person I've ever seen do that? yes. But your mates provided his POV with full mic audio, I think it's clear I was wrong in my suspicions.

Back