Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Stomm
Your Roleplay Name: Marshal Stomm
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22675263

Player's Steam Name: rxsm
Player's Roleplay Name: Romeo Banana
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why should this player be punished?: I was booking a Prisoner for TFU when a friend of the prisoner (Mr. Banana) started a PD raid, immediately downing the TFU outside. I decided to take a defensive position in the booking area in the hopes of catching the attacker off guard, rather than sprinting headlong into a firefight with just a pistol. Upon hearing a winded person outside the door, I get ready to open fire when I am downed and finished from outside the closed doors, never even hearing the first shot.

Evidence Link:

Reaction score
Your Steam Name: Stomm
Your Roleplay Name: Marshal Stomm
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22675263

Player's Steam Name: rxsm
Player's Roleplay Name: Romeo Banana
Player's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79476562

Why should this player be punished?: I was booking a Prisoner for TFU when a friend of the prisoner (Mr. Banana) started a PD raid, immediately downing the TFU outside. I decided to take a defensive position in the booking area in the hopes of catching the attacker off guard, rather than sprinting headlong into a firefight with just a pistol. Upon hearing a winded person outside the door, I get ready to open fire when I am downed and finished from outside the closed doors, never even hearing the first shot.

Evidence Link:
Can you tell me what I'm being reported for? I'm unable to understand the reason behind the report and so I'm not able to give a complete response unfortunately.

Reaction score
Sorry for not explicitly saying it, but you immediately downing me through the door, with no way of knowing where in the room I was, let alone that I was in there, is highly suspicious.

Reaction score
Sorry for not explicitly saying it, but you immediately downing me through the door, with no way of knowing where in the room I was, let alone that I was in there, is highly suspicious.
I don't recall the situation in particular, however if a staff member can provide the time of the shooting I can provide a video (if available, if not I can review my demo and upload a clip of it.)

I assume how the situation went is, I was raiding Julius Wright out of PD as he was 10 toes, upon entering the PD killing TFU (As stated in your description). I imagine as I headed down the stairs I saw you saying in the Government radio that you had placed Julius in for 10 years, which lead to me knowing you were inside the jailing room, as I never heard the door open/unlock past the time of jailing. As said above if a timestamp is provided I can check if I have a clip.

Reaction score
This occured (for me) on May 2nd, at approximately 2:15am (CDT); which was ~15 minutes after server restart.

Sorry for taking so long to post it, my job keeps me busy.

Reaction score
This occured (for me) on May 2nd, at approximately 2:15am (CDT); which was ~15 minutes after server restart.

Sorry for taking so long to post it, my job keeps me busy.
Unfortunately don't have a clip, I can check shortly if I have a demo for it

Reaction score

I have already looked at your demo Stromm when it was sent to me, however I will request the correct demo from rxsm to put the matter to bed

Reaction score

Upon close examination of the clip provided and the demo, there is insufficient evidence to suggest this was anything more then a lucky shot, in RXSM's demo he fired through the entire double door at head height, you happened to be in the room at head higher resulting in your death

Status
Not open for further replies.